Chapter 9

(𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙)

"What!! He didn't pick you up and even made u wait 1hr!!" Ashley yelled after hearing Rachel. They were currently walking to their bio class after gym class.

Rachel shared yesterday's dinner unexpected experience with Ashley.

Ashley was dumbfounded after hearing it.

"He was busy Ash." Rachel defended him. Ashley looked at her weirdly.

"Busy my ass. That's not the way to treat a lady when ur the one apologizing. How can u even forgive him so easily Rachel." She shook her head disappointed at her Best Friend.

"He truly seemed sorry for that Ash." She tried to make her friend understand. But Ashley was in no mood for that.

" U are better than this. He should have canceled all his meetings, he gave u his word. Least he could do was bring some flowers with him." Ashley was said angrily.

Some girls saw them and waved in their direction. Making them wave back.

"ok next time if he does something like this again i wont forgive him easily. If i even get that chance." Rachel signed. Last 2 weeks has been magical for her. They danced she flet sparks, they had dinner she was captivated, they threw compliments at eachother.

Does this mean something? Did he felt the sparks? Was he captivated when looking at her? Did he felt breathless when thinking about her? Because she surely felt it all.

Today morning she got a message from him saying they should do it again as he enjoyed her company making her dance a little.

"U better. If i was in ur place i would have punched him and give him my middle finger."

"Let's see if u would do the same just as u said. when Axel does the same." Rachel smirked because Ashley immediately shut up.

"The same message goes for u too Ash. Punch and give ur middle finger if my brother does the same." Ashley gave her a thumbs up and entired their bio class.

They sat at their seats at the back and Nancy was their too. She was flirting with a boy who was Co Captain of the football team, Edward's best friend. He had tan skin, black hairs and dark brown eyes, he was around 5'8.

Across the room Hannah and Rachel's eyes meet. Hannah gave her a fake smile trying to make it look truthful. Rachel just averted her gaze. Hannah awkardly turned away.

Rachel's eyes landed on Edward's form. He was sitting with a girl and his popular friends. He seemed to be flirting with her. Must be his new flavor of the week Rachel thought and turned her attention to her friends.

One of his friends saw Rachel looking at them so he whispered something to Edward making him look back at her.

The teacher entered the class and his Best friend went over his seat. Edward also turned back a smirk played on his lips.
~~~~~~

Rachel came home after school and saw her phone in the living room sitting on couch scrolling through phone.

"Hi mom." Her mother looked up and smiled at her.

"Hi sweetie how was ur day." Jelena asked her daughter.

"It was okayish ig." She replied with a shrug.

"Go and freshen up and if u have plans for tonight cancel it all." Rachel raiswd her brow.

"Why?"

"We're having family dinner today and i even invited Bianca over." Jelena continued scrolling. Rachel was bothered at Bianca will be there too.