chapter 14

(𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝)

The elevator doors opened, Rachel stepped out. This was her first time in the company. She walked in search of his office the vast glass windows gave a perfect view of city as she walked.

She saw a door to her left with name plate on it. She smiled and knocked on the door not wanting to disturb him if hes's busy, as she already came without informing him.

She knocked on the door and waited but no answer, so she knocked again.

"Come in" his cold voice was heard from other side. Rachel entered his office with a bright smile making him look up. He shot his eyesbrows up suprised to see her, and got up from his chair to hug her.

"Suprise" she said hugging him back while Silas smelled her sweet fragrance. Which he unknowingly missed.

They broke the hug kissing eachother. Silas tried to deepen the kiss but Rachel moved back showing she has a bag in her hand.

"One more kiss." Silas ignored it and tried to kiss her again making Rachel keep finger on his lips. He took a deep breath and looked behind Rachel. Rachel tried to follow his gaze but he suddenly held her cheek and hugged her again.

Rachel hugged him back thinking he must be missing her that much to hug her again.

"Did you miss me that much babe?" Rachel asked him pulling back. Silas nodded to her.

"Yes babe you made my day by coming here." He smiled at her and finally looked at wendy's bag.

Before he can say anything she pulled him towards the couch, suddenly her gaze went towards the door which looked like a washroom. It was half way open, but she remembers it clearly the door was closed when she came in.

Silas noticed her looking that way and immediately came in her view.

" Your hungry right go on eat it." He made her sit down following her.

"No, i bought it for you i already had my lunch." She said opening the pizza box.

"No i don't eat junk food you shouldn't too." Rachel ignored him and forwaded a piece of pizza to him.

"Eating everything is fine as long as it's within limit, come on now open up." He moved back not wanting to eat it.

"I had my lunch babe" he took hold of her right wrist and moved it away from his mouth.

" And next time come with a cup of coffee or bottle of wine." He stood up looking down at her, he didnt care if he hurt her feelings because thats exactly what he wants to do.

Rachel sat their feeling hurt, she packed the pizza silentely as her mood was completely off.

"You should go now i have a meeting, if u would've informed me beforehand that your coming. I could have canceled the meeting." He said looking at his watch. Rachel packed the pizza back and stood up.

"Im sorry that i wanted to surprise you." She scarcastly replied back, standing up ready to head out, not looking at him.

Silas raised his eyebrows hearing her, he never dared to say no to him and now she's been scarcastic.

He knew today's not the time to show her place so he put on his best gentle eyes he can and held her cheek.

"Im so sorry love, please dont be mad at me. I dont like it when your sad or angry." He kissed her forehead and took the bag from her hand.

"I'll eat it since you bought it with so much care." He said knowing she would fall for his charms. And thats what happened because she released a smile.

"Well you don't have to you know." She said not wanting to force him into eating it. But he kept the bag back on the table.

"Take care i'll call you once i finish my meeting." Rachel nodded and went out away from there.

Silas released a heavy breath as he was almost caught cheating on her with the intern.

But damn he was enjoying it but before ge could get a release his love came and ruined it.

He was gratefull that she had some sence to knock and he checked the camera while recieving a blowjob, he immediately pushed her into the washroom adjusting his clothes.
He had soundproof office and he was sure the moans of pleasure didn't go out and stayed within the walls.

He acted suprise when she came inside,
the intern was peeking from the washroom ready to run, she didn't need to be told twice what's occuring in here.

Silas Saw the intern took the oppirtinity and ran away from there keeping the door ajar. Before Rachel could follow his gaze he hugged her again making her think he missed her,He chuckled shaking his head at dumbness. But he knew she's not that dumb but just blind in his love.

But now he needs to be carefull this was one time chance, he can't take this risk again. Now he'll solely take pleasure from her and noone else.

He needs to put pressure on her so that she gives herself to him, that will end all this game. He's already targeting Axel's company but seeing their precious angel broken will totally destroy them.

His thoughts traveled to Rachel her elegance her laugh, her body everything was calling out to him. Whenever he's near her he can't control himself and had to find release somewhere else. Many times Rachel's face came to his mind whenever he found pleasure in the arms of other women.

He couldn't do anything but ignore it and enjoy his moments. But he knows he cant let those feelings stop him.

He has already planted another mole and everything is going according to he's plan. Just few more days and Sinclair's will beg on the streets.

He pressed the button on his table and called his PA.

His PA soon came in, Silas throwed the wendy's bag on the floor without caring about it.

" Eat it or throw it away." Saying this he started working.

His PA picked up the bag, as he was not hungry and feeling bad to throw it awat, he decided to give it away. He saw the receptionist knowing she's poor he gave the bag to her.

" Eat it if u want." The receptionist happily took it and started munching on the pizza, she saw that her idol was carrying the same bag and felt lucky to eat it.
-------------

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫'𝐬? 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚??

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭- 18+

𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝.