Chapter 8

(𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙)

9:30 PM,
At Opulent Orchid.

Silas entered the restaurant wearing his sunglasses. He went to the reserved area and saw no one there.

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked around hoping to find her somewhere. But no luck. He was bewildered not expecting her to leave. Was he wrong in his calculations he wondered.

He called the waiter over, looking angrily at him. He was going to scold him for letting her leave but then he saw the most prettiest girl. It was none other than Rachel Sinclair. He removed his sunglasses to get better look at her.

She was dressed beautifully and sexily, she had both innocense and a hidden siren inside her. Her red dress hugged her each curves, her smokey make up on giving her a vixen look, his eyes zeroed on her chest. His eyes darkened and he immediately grew possessive of her. He waved the waiter off. She looks too good to be seen by anyone other than him.

The waiter hurried out from there not looking back.

Rachel just came from the washroom and as she headed towards the table. She saw Silas there with a waiter. Her eyes took in his attire from his perfectly tailored blue shirt and white pants to his polished shoes. He looked handsome without doubt, any girl who sees him will go crazy over him.

Rachel saw him looking in her direction dismissing the waiter. So she confidently strode over to him.

"I thought u left." Silas genuinely told her, looking at her.

" No i didn't. Even tho i was tempted to leave." She teased him. Of course she won't leave when the love of her life apologized and told her to wait for him.

"I'm so sorry about that. Some very important investors came over suddenly. I had no choise but to hold a meeting." He said looking sorry.

"It's okay Silas. Let's eat, i'm starving." They both headed and Silas pulled out the chair for her . She smiled at him gratefully and sat down.

He pulled his own chair and sat down.

" So how was your meeting?" She asked him trying to strike up a conversation.

"It was tiring but everything went well. How was ur day?" He asked her.

"It was as usual. Same teachers, same school drama. I can't wait to graduate soon." She said. A waiter came with the menu, kept it on the table and went away giving them time to decide.

Rachel took the menu scanning the items. Silas looked at her with deep gaze. Her face was glowing under the candle light. He moved his eyes away from her face. Because if he looked at her for too long. he is sure he will fall in love with her...again.

She gave him the menu after deciding what to eat. He looked at the menu and the waiter came over ready to take their orders.

"What would u like to have sir and ma'am?" He asked looking at them, holding a phone in his hand to note down.

Rachel ordered first.

"I would like to have lobster bisque and steak tartare, that's it." She said politely.

The waiter noted that down and turned towards Silas.

"And u sir?"

"The same as the lady. Add red wine too." Silas looked at her making her blush a little.

"And for dessert?"

"Whatever the lady wants." Silas replied lazily.

"Umm tiramisu would do." He went away taking their orders.

Rachel looked around and then to him.

" i can't believe u reserved the whole floor." She said astonished making him smile.

"I wanted us to be alone with no disturbance." They both looked at eachother. She leaned little forward in her seat.

"Why?" She asked looking at him tenderly. He smiled and tucked her hair  behind her ear. It felt smooth in his hand.

"U look very beautiful tonight." He said ignoring her question. Rachel blushed and Silas saw how her cheeks tuned red. a dark glint passed his eyes unknown to her.

"Thank you. U look handsome too." He smirked.

"Just handsome?" Teasing her raising his eyebrow, making her blush more.

" U look more than handsome. u have mesmirising eyes Silas." She said shyly captivated by his eyes. His body felt hot heaing her complimenting him. He took unnoticeable deep breaths to control himself.

The waiter came that broke the romantic atmosphere that surrounded their table. he kept the dishes and wine bottle on the table, he poured wine for them feeling uncomfortable as if he ruined their moment. He moved quickly from there.

They began eating and talking every now and then. For 1hr the dinner went on and they were enjoying the moment.

Finally they were done, paying the bill Silas offered to drive her home.

They were now inside his car the windows were rolled all the way down. He was driving fast making the wind whip her hairs to her face. She removed the hairs from her face and enjoyed the fresh air. She suggested to play some music and their hands accidently touched eachother's. She apologised and immediately withdrew her hand.

Silas played Lover by taylor swift. Rachel sequealed with delight. It was
her favorite song and began singing it.

Silas heard her sing and released soft sign while admiring her voice. She whole heartedly sang it throwing her hands in the air. The wine was making her do things she never imagined she will infront of Silas. They finally reached her home and Rachel opened the door thanking for tonight.

"Bye beautiful." He bid her bye and she closed the car door happily and went inside her home looking back at him one last time. he waved, making her shyly run away inside.

All his smile vanished once she went inside. His palm that was waving to her just now, turned into a fist. His face went cold and he drove away with speed leaving a puff of smoke behind.

Whereas, Rachel changed back into her night outfit and was sitting on the bed smiling stupidly while looking at his picture on her phone. She kissed it and went to sleep.
-------------

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙨?

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙨?