Chapter 6

(𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙)

It was a week later after the Hudson's party which made headlines and is most googled topic, alongside Rachel Sinclair.

Rachel was quite busy as her high school graduation is approaching and she was also preparing for exams.

Her dad is always tensed nowadays when she asked him about it he dissmissed the topic saying everything's fine.

Ashley was down at the start but is now back to her usual self.

Two days later Silas messaged her saying he got her number through Axel and apologised to her for leaving abruplty.

The reason behind this as he said was because he suffered from food allergy and was experiencing abdomen pain.

He said to make up for that he will take her out for dinner. She agreed and today after school she will be having dinner with Silas.Today because Silas was busy and he's free tonight.

'Just dinner not a date' She thought but was still estatic about it.

She decided to wear white blouse and black baggy jeans. She styled it with some minimalistic accessiories and did some natural make up.

she hurried out the door and went towards the dining table. She quickly ate her breakfast and left for school.
~~~
Rachel's pov

I parked my car in the school parking lot and headed towards my first class.

I spotted my two friends at the back so i went and sat there.

"Morning guys." I kept my purse on the table and greeted them.

Ashley was busy applying hee lilstick looking in her mini mirror and Nancy looked ready to gossip.

That's Nancy for u.

" i got some inside gossip today. U know Edward capta-" i interepted her.

"i don't wanna hear any gossip about him." Nancy opened her mouth to continue. But Rachel looked at her sharply.

"fine if that's what u want."

our teacher entered the class so we all focused on him.
~~~~~

6:30 PM

Sinclair Mansion,LA.

Rachel was finally home and was getting ready for dinner with Silas. Ashley was present to help her get ready.

Ashley was shocked when she heard about it and more like forcefully invited herself over her place.

"I told u Rachel that he was totally checking u out that night." She kept saying this until Rachel shut her up.

Rachel has been deciding what to wear for the past half hour.

"Ashley The red satin dress or this White bodycon dress." Rachel was holding up the dresses and asking her friend to choose.

Ashley stared deeply at both of them and said " they both look good i can't choose." She gave up sat on the bed

" Okay i like this red silk dress i'm gonna wear it."

"But that white one looks good too." Ashley was confusing Rachel at this point instead of helping her. She decided to go with her choice and went inside the bathroom to get dressed.

she came out wearing it and sat down to do make up. Ashley straightened her hairs with straightner and choosed sandals for her while Rachel focused on her face. Ashley painted her nails black, that matched with her heels.

After doing her make up she wore a diamond pendant and some rings in her fingers. She put on her black high heels that Ashley choosed.

One hour later. Rachel was done and looked breathtaking, she always does.

"My My Rachel, he won't be able to keep his hands off of u tonight

"My My Rachel, he won't be able to keep his hands off of u tonight." Ashley kept admiring her best friend specially her hairs which she did.

"It's just a friendly dinner Ash. It's because he's sorry for that day."

"So what seduce him tonight. I know u love him Rachel don't hide it from me." Rachel opened her mouth to deny but Ashley raised her finger.

"Don't deny it either." Rachel closed her mouth knowing it's of no use.

" How did u get to know that i love him?"Rachel asked her. Ashley placed her hands on her arms and said "i know u since before we even hit puberty Rachel. It would be a shame to me not knowing that about my bwst friend." At this point Ashley was lil emotional.

" U like Axel right?" Ashley gasped and pulled back her hands.

" What i thought we're spilling each other's secret tonight." Rachel said with a 'i know about it' look.

" yes i like him Rachel. I like ur brother. I like Axel Sinclair" Rachel signed

" i hope u know it's complicated right." Rachel said seriously making Ashley rub her hands a habit she has when she's scared or nervous.

"i know Rachel but i can't control it. I have always liked him. And to see him with that Bitch it hurts." Her eyes were teary but she didn't let it fall not wanting to ruin her bestie's mood.

"I don't like Bianca either but it's his choice. U need to move on Ash it's better for both of u." Ashley was in despair. The next sentence made her despair disappear.

" but not before giving it a shot." Ashley smiled and hugged her,a tear finally fell from her eyes.

Rachel hugged her back and rubbed her back to comfort her.

" Just don't hurt urself or him in the process. And leave him if he truly loves Bianca" Rachel murmered and Ashley nodded.

" i won't hurt him i promise, and i'll leave him if he truly...loves her" They broke the hug. Rachel wiped the tear off her face.

" Shh don't cry now, where's the smile i wanna see." Ashley's face immediately broke into huge smile

" That's like my bestie i always knew." They both grinned. Rachel's phone vibrated and saw a message from Silas.

𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮?? 𝙈𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. -Silas.

She replied back

𝙄'𝙢 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩. -Rachel.

She kept her phone in her black gucci clutch.

" He's here Ashley. I'm going bye."

"Bye girl. Don't forget to tell me the details."

Rachel went out and saw a black shiny mercedes car waiting for her. It was the only car there, so she knew it was Silas's. Her mom was out and her dad was in company what's why she wasn't stopped and bombared with questions.

But instead of Silas she saw the driver came out of the car and held the door open for her. She was taken aback but sat inside. Soon the car started.

This was quite unexpected for her. But she slid it for him.
~~~~~

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙑𝘿?