Chapter 11

(𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝)

It was saturday and Rachel couldn't be more happier. Going to school everysingle day was nuisance.
It was afternoon and Rachel just woke up. She laid in bed for 10 mins and went to washroom to do her business.

She came out and straight went down to eat light breakfast. She was alone in the dining room and helped herself with omellete, avacado toasts and fresh brewed coffee. She was eating her food scrolling through instagram.

She clicked a random post and almost chocked on her coffee.

'The Most eligible Bachelor Silas Hudson is following the young Heiress Rachel Sinclair on instagram and they were even seen dancing in the party Hudson's ----'

Rachel didn't bother to hear the entire reel and immedialtey opened her account and went straight to the search bar 'Silas Hudson' she typed and yes much to her elation he did follow her.

She right away followed him back and happily completed her breakfast.

She came out of the dining area and saw a bouquet of flowers kept on the table.

A maid in her early 60's came forward and politely spoke " Young Miss this was delivered for u."

She frowned a little and asked her maid
" who sent it?"

"The delivery boy said there's a card inside." the maid replied. Rachel nodded and dismissed her.

She went to her room and sat down on the couch, examining the flowers.

They were fresh red roses and she saw a card tucked safely inside. She started reading it upon opening.

'This roses symbolises my admiration for you.'

Rachel searched the name of the sender but couldn't find it. who might have send this to me, she thought trying to figure it out.

she kept the card aside and smelled the roses, slowly tracing its stem.

She gasped when her finger got pricked and blood oozed out and fell on petals. She pulled away her hand.

The Roses had sharp thorns. She took the tissue paper still eyeing the thorns and pressed on her finger, hissing a little. She took the bouquet carefully and throwed it out the window.
~~~~~
Hudson's company, LA

Silas was sitting on his chair smirking arrogantly.

He haved the Roses delivered to her house, He had the sharpest thorns ones delivered. if she things she will have my admiration she is damn wrong, He thought chuckling darkly, taking the paperweight in his hands and spining it.

He wished he could go and ask her how the bouquet was. But he couldn't blow away his cover.

Not until he destroys them completely, to the point where they can't even get back on their feets. He gazed angrily at the paperweight and smirked.

He kept it back on the desk and started working. His phone rang he looked at the caller and answered the call looking intently at his files.

"Speak." He said to the caller signing a page.

" si-sir the s-spy has b-bee-been caught." A man's voice breathed out the words fearfully.

Silas's hand stopped and he raised his face which suddenly looked awfully cold. The pen broke in his hands by the pressure he put on it.

" where is he now?" He demanded

"Mr Sinclair's men are taking him to an unknown location for interrogation. But i'm following them." The man said trying to mend a broken vase.