Chapter 12

(𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝)

Rachel entered the cafe and went to first floor. A private area where Silas is waiting for her for past 50 mins. Rachel decided to apologize to him as soon as they meet.

She open the door and goes inside spotting Silas leaning casually in seat.

He raised his head and looked up, when he heard the door opening. He briefly checked her out and smiled gesturing her to sit.

Rachel was embarrased to even look at him. She sat down on the plush seating, giving a nervous smile.

"I'm so sorry Silas, i woke----uhh i mean my car broke down so i got late." Rachel said bashfully, she lied to him because she didn't wanted him to think she's irresponsible. She gotta give the best version of herself to him.

"Its okay Rachel i guess we're even now." Silas said smiling but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

He picked the bouquet from the table and gave it to Rachel.

Rachel's heart skipped a beat, when she stared at it. It was red roses bouquet in his hand. Silas saw tjis and asked her

"What's wrong?U didn't like it?" Rachel broke away from her thoughts.

"Uh no its beautifull, thank you Silas." Rachel gave him a small smile, placing her hands where he kept she took it carefully and scanned for any thorns. She couldn't find any.

She glanced around. It was beautifully decorated with neon lights and creative stuff. It was an aesthetic cafe with mixed colour interior.

"What do u want?" Silas asked her forwording a menu card.

Rachel wasn't hungry so settled with cappucino whereas Silas ordered a black coffee. The waiter that just came went away taking the orders.

Rachel took her time admiring his clean shaved face. The finest human specimen according to her.

She decided to ask the question that was nagging her.

"What you wanted to say?" Rachel asked him.

Silas grew serious looking directly at her making Rachel move in her seat.

"We have known eachother for many years Rachel. Before, i knew u as my best friend's sister. But now the girl u have become is strong, beautifull, compassionate and harkworking" Rachel listened carefully, Silas continued.

" I have waited many years to say this, i was tensed that i may not get the chance and you'll have someone else by your side, and i'm so happy that u didn't." Silas took a deep breath for his next words.

"I love You Rachel. I loved you the moment i laid my eyes on you . So will you be my girlfriend?" Rachel gasped getting emotional. Never ever in billions years did she think this moment will come. She looked at him unable to form any sentence.

Seeing her not responding he called her.

"Yes! I want to be your girlfriend." Rachel responded and revealed a smile, she was getting butterflies in her stomach at this surreal moment. Silas got up and pulled her in a hug.

Rachel was in a daze but soon reciprocated. She signed softly her heart felt at ease. She smelled his manly
Perfume as she hugged him.

They broke the hug when the waiter came with their coffee's Rachel was full on blushing.

"Thank you so much Rachel for giving me a chance. U won't regret it." Silas said smiling softly looking deeply at her.

"Well even i have liked u from a long time now." She left the love part out for now.