━ 𝙤𝙣𝙚

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

THE NEXT day at school,
Zariah approached Desiree in the hallway.

"Hey, girl! What'd you and Miles do last night?" Desiree asks, closing her locker.

"We, uh... slept together," Zariah mutters.

"You what?" Desiree didn't hear her.

"I lost my virginity to him," Zariah blushes.

"What?!" Desiree's eyes widened. "Bitch, I'm so proud of you~!" She hugs Zariah.

"You're not upset with me for doing it?" Zariah asked. She was worried Desiree would be mad at her.

"Why would I be mad? You finally lost your V-card at eighteen, girl!" Desiree laughed. "So how was it?"

"Oh, Desiree, he was so damn amazing. He kept whispering that I'd be fine. He made me feel so special," Zariah replies.

Desiree grins. "What a gentleman," She said teasingly, and Zariah laughs. "So? When's the next time you're gonna see him?"

"Well, we've got the same classes together," Zariah said while her heart skipped a beat. "I'm pretty sure I'll see him in a few minutes,"

Just as she was thinking about him, Miles's arms wrapped around her. She yelps, turning to face him with blushing cheeks.

"Hey, mami," He smirks at her, kissing her directly on the lips. This takes her and Desiree by surprise.

That familiar feeling washes over Zariah, her body once again reacting to Miles's touch. His lips against hers was intoxicating. It made Zariah feel wanted and desired.

"Been thinkin' about you since last night," Miles mumbles, his forehead against hers. His voice was rich as chocolate and low as a bass.

"Me too," Zariah replies shyly, she hadn't even noticed Desiree had excused herself as the Williams girl felt awkward watching the two kiss.

"I need you again," Miles mumbled, kissing Zariah once more, his touch rough yet gentle as last night. He moved his hand and grabbed hers, his eyes locked on hers. He looked at her with so much want and hunger in his eyes.

"Let's go to the bathroom, we'll be quick," Zariah says. The urge to resist him was useless. She had already had sex with him, so why not do it again?

"I don't wanna be quick, but aight," Miles agrees.

Miles's voice sent shivers up Zariah's spine as he replied. She let him take charge, leading her to the bathroom and into a stall, locking it. It was quiet, the only thing that be heard was the sounds of the two heatedly kissing.

"God, I ain't gonna get enough of you," Miles whispered into Zariah's ear. His voice was so deep and smooth, his hands running all over her body and his lips against her neck. His breathing was becoming heavy as he pushed her against the wall. "Try to stay quiet, mami, we don't want anyone catchin' us," He reached under her skirt, pulling her purple lace underwear down.

Zariah unbuckled his pants and zipped down his fly, pulling it down. She blushed at seeing the boy's twitching cock and grabbed his shoulders, looking him in the eye. She gasped when Miles filled her walls with his length and closed her eyes. As much as she wanted to be loud as Miles pleasured her, she was in the school boy's bathroom, so she covered her mouth, letting out soft moans into her hand.

Miles let out low grunts as he thrusts inside the girl, grabbing her hair and burying his face into her neck. He picked up the pace, going faster, and Zariah whimpered, still covering her mouth and gripping his shoulder.

"Santa mierda, me vas a obligar-! (Holy fucking shit, you're gonna make me-!)" Miles hissed when he came, and Zariah cried out as she did as well.

The two panted heavily, and Zariah bit her lip, feeling Miles's fluids trickle down her thigh. He stayed inside her, giving her neck kisses and muttering to her in Spanish.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

After that sexual moment in the bathroom, Zariah and Miles left hand in hand, going to class.

The feeling of Miles's hand in Zariah's felt amazing to her. The feeling of love, desire, and security was unrivaled. The way he looked at her and held her hand just made her heart flutter. It wasn't just a boy she liked, but a boy you wanted.

Zariah had that feeling of "He's the one", and it was stronger than ever before.

"Hey," Miles looks at her. "Sé mi novia? (Be my girl)?" He asks her.

Zariah blushes and smiles. "Sí,"

Miles smirks and squeezes her hand. Now that he officially had her, he wasn't planning to let her go.