━ 𝙩𝙚𝙣

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

ZARIAH GIGGLED as she exited the movie theater with her boyfriend, who was holding her hand tightly.

"A movie date was a great idea, baby," Zariah says.

"I'm happy you thought so, mami," Miles kisses her cheek. "There anything else you wanna do tonight?" He asks with his signature grin.

"Let's go to the diner up the street for food," She replies.

"Sounds good to me," Miles smiles at Zariah once again, his hand squeezing hers.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

Later on as Miles and Zariah sit down at the diner after ordering, Zariah's phone buzzes. She pulls it out to see a text from her BFF Desiree. She chuckles and texts back that she is on a date with Miles.

The Morales boy frowns slightly at her phone. "Who you textin'?"

"Just Desiree," Zariah replies.

"She better not be getting in the way of this date." Miles looks at Zariah, his eyes narrowed.

"Relax, Miles. She's on her own date with Keshawn right now," Zariah told him.

His eyes soften slightly. "I just want this night to be about us, ya know? No distractions, just us."

"And it is, don't worry," Zariah puts her phone away.

Miles's eyes soften a little more. He pulls Zariah into an affectionate hug, their bodies tightly pressed against each other.

"I love you so much, mami," He squeezes tight and kisses her neck.

"Me too, papi," Zariah kisses Miles deeply, pressing their bodies together. She wraps her arms around his muscly torso, holding him tightly.

"You feel so good," He squirms closer to her, letting out a needy moan.

"Calm down, Miles. We're in a public diner," She smirks.

"Can't help it, mami. You get me all riled up, you know that." He leans in for another passionate kiss and returns it. He kisses all along her neck, taking in her body's scent. He moans a bit as he pulls away, his eyes glazed over. "God, I wanna get out of here now. You know what I want."

"We haven't even gotten our food yet!" She laughs.

"You right, mami. Guess I'll wait a lil' longer," Miles reluctantly says.

A few minutes later, the waitress gave them their burgers and loaded fries with drinks on the side.

Miles starts digging in, but he also keeps his eye on Zariah. His hand rests on her thigh and he keeps it there even as he is eating.