━ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

AS ZARIAH and Keshawn worked, Miles kept quiet and watched them, his eyes never leaving his girlfriend until the project was done.

Keshawn agreed to leave with the project and keep it safe, and Zariah bid goodbye to him.

After the Armstrong boy was gone, Miles went over to Zariah, grabbed her hand, and took her back to his room, shutting and locking the door.

"I can smell him all over you," Miles says jealously, kissing all over Zariah's body and roughly tugging on her skirt, hinting at what he wanted.

"Miles..." Zariah bit her lip as he takes off her skirt.

"Please, mami, lemme have it," Miles growled, tugging at her uniform jacket.

Zariah blushes and nods, allowing him to take everything off her. She let out a shakey breath as he kisses all over her half-naked body. She was so lightheaded with the feeling of him kissing her that she thought she would faint.

Miles gently pushed his girlfriend on the bed and got on top of her, kissing her bare skin again and again.

"Maldito infierno (Fucking hell), Miles..." She whispered softly, trying to control her blushing and emotions.

"Intenta quedarte callado, mami (Try to stay quiet, mami). My mom's downstairs," Miles reminds, kissing his girlfriend's belly button.

Zariah bit her lip and nodded.

The silence was hot and heavy. Miles peers down at Zariah with a sly and smug look on his face. He kissed her with his lips; his eyes filled with love and admiration.

Yet, his mania was taking over, and his behavior made Zariah feel strange, yet attracted.

Miles kept kissing her body with love and desire, making her feel safe and protected yet vulnerable at the same time.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

That night, Zariah went to sleep, unaware there was a shadow of someone watching her from her window.

Miles, or rather, the vigilante The Prowler, crouched outside Zariah's window, watching her as she slept peacefully.

He silently opened the window, skillfully jumping in, only making a barely audible sound. He approached Zariah's bed, the mask on his face retracting. His eyes and facial expression held love, lust, and desire for his lover.