━ 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

AFTER SCHOOL, Zariah exits the building holding Miles's hand.
She is shocked when Desiree runs up to Keshawn and kisses him.
"Oh my gosh, you're both together now?" She asks Desiree.

"Yeah, girl! I can't believe I didn't tell you," Desiree replies, clinging to Keshawn's arm.

"I'm so happy for you!" Zariah squeals, letting go of Miles's hand and running towards Desiree, hugging her.

"We should go on double dates since you and Miles are a couple," Keshawn says.

"That sounds great, Keshawn," Zariah smiles at him.

Miles breathed a sigh of relief, glad that he didn't have to worry about Keshawn anymore.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

Miles and Zariah are now walking down the sidewalk hand in hand.

"So now that Desiree and Keshawn are together, you okay with going out on double dates with them?" Zariah asks.

"Fine with me," Miles shrugs.

They arrived at Zariah's house and entered via Zariah's key.

"Hey, mama!" Zariah greeted her mom, who was in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey, Zari!" Mrs. Alvarez smiles, then notices Miles. "Who's this?" She asks her daughter.

"He's my boyfriend, mama," Zariah reveals. "This is Miles Morales. He's in my class."

Mrs. Alvarez didn't know what to make of Miles. He seemed like a nice boy but she wanted the best for her daughter, and hopefully Miles was the best for her.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Alvarez," Miles says.

"You too. You seem like a nice boy. You wanna stay for dinner? My husband will be home from work soon," Mrs. Alvarez says.

Zariah and Miles seemed relieved when Mrs. Alvarez asked if the latter could stay for dinner.

"Yeah, I'd love to, Mrs. Alvarez," Miles said with a genuine smile, wanting to show her that he cared about her daughter deeply.

"Miles and I are gonna go do homework. Call us when dinner is ready," Zariah told her mom before walking upstairs with Miles.

Zariah guided Miles to her room, and once inside, she and Miles sat down on the bed together. Miles put his arm around Zariah and brought her close to him. His eyes were fixated on her, a smile on his face.

"Mami, mami~, how'd I get so lucky?" Miles asks, his eyes filled with love and obsession. He wanted to kiss her so badly.

"If you wanna kiss me, do it," Zariah urges.