━ 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

MILES PULLED Zariah close, his body pressing against hers whilst he kissed her passionately. He lifted her up, pressing her down against the mattress of his bedroom, giving her a brief second to catch her breath.

"Your mom won't be back until the evening, right?" Zariah inquires.

"Yeah, mami. It's just you and me," Miles's body pressed against hers, his voice low.

Zariah arches into him, and feeling his partner do this, a smirk appeared on his face as his lips descended onto her neck, kissing gently before using his teeth to slightly bite the area, leaving his mark.

"Miles~," Zariah softly calls his name.

He gave a chuckle, his hands finding their way under her shirt, running his fingers across the arch of her back whilst his mouth left marks across her neck.

"You like that, Zariah?"

"Gimme more~," The Alvarez girl begs.

Her words made Miles chuckle once again. "Just be aware of what you're asking for, mami."

He lowered his mouth to her lips, kissing her deeply while his hands began to find their way to her bra.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

A while later, Miles pulled the covers back and sat up on the edge of the bed. He put back on his black boxers, the bed creaking with his movement.

He looked back at his naked girlfriend and saw her sleeping. "Wake up, mami," He gently shook her awake whilst he sat on the edge of the bed, still shirtless as he leaned against the headboard.

Zariah groaned after she woke up, stretching.

"You're so beautiful sleeping," Miles tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

Zariah glared at him and slapped his shoulder.

"What was that for?" Miles asks, not even flinching.

"I'm sore, Miles!" Zariah frowns.

Miles chuckled. "Did I make you hurt that much?" He placed his hand on her hip, gently stroking it.

"What do you think?!"

"I'd say that it was worth all the effort."

Miles moved his hand to her chin and forced her to look at him, "Don't think you hated it anyways,"

Zariah pouted.

Miles laughed, leaning forward, kissing her softly. "Stop bein' all pouty, it's makin' me wanna fuck you all over again."

"No, Miles! I'm sore!" Zariah whines.

"Aight. Maybe a little kissin' won't hurt." Miles leaned back against the headboard again and pulled his girl into his lap. He brought her closer to his body, his bare chest pressed against her breasts. He leaned forward once again, giving her a kiss on her neck that had several hickeys.