━ 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

"MAMI, IT'S so beautiful here..."

Miles looks at the area surrounding his and Zariah's new apartment in New Jersey.

He takes in everything he sees. The lush area, the peaceful sounds. He loves it here.

"Mami... I think this was the right choice." Miles looks back at Zariah and smiles.

She was the one who found it, after all. But it's the both of them who will be living here.

"You know, it wasn't so bad getting an apartment together after all," Zariah told him.

"I know, mami. I agree with you on that. This isn't so bad, now that we're here in this new home." Miles wraps his arms around her waist.

It's just him and her together. She's his everything and all he needs. He hopes it's the same for her too.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

.

.

.

,, 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 ,,

Graduation day has arrived for Miles and Zariah. They are excited since they will be graduating together.

It's a proud moment for them as the each receive her diploma, with their friends and family cheering them on.

The two of them have a bright future in New Jersey. And the best part is that Miles will do it alongside his love, Zariah.

He hugs Zariah and kisses her passionately after she leaves the stage when she receives her diploma from the Brooklyn Visions Academy principal.

Their future is full of opportunities. All they need to do is make the most of it.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

.

.

.

Zariah is packing her stuff in Miles's car. They're going to move into their new apartment together.

Miles is helping Zariah as they prepare the supplies they've gathered and put it in the car. They take their own time, since no one is rushing either of them.

Miles wants to make sure the first day in their new home is as special as it can be.

Mr. Alvarez, Mrs. Alvarez, and Ms. Morales all look sad as their children prepare to leave New York for New Jersey.