━ 𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

,, 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 ,,

The sun is shining on this bright afternoon. Three children are playing in the yard of a small mansion.

These children belong to Miles and Zariah.

Their three kids. Their life together.

It's beautiful.

Miles and Zariah look at their children from the window and smile at them.

Throughout the years after graduating college, Zariah put all her time and energy into pursuing acting. Her skills and commitment paid off as she started receiving roles in various big productions.

With the help of her talent and the connections she made, she rose to fame and became a successful actress. She also had a side hustle of modeling and her unique sense of style attracted the eyes of multiple magazines who wanted to put her on their covers.

As for Miles, after he graduated from college, he pushed himself to be the best. His ability to think outside the box and come up with new ideas led him to be hired by a major tech company.

Working his way up the ranks, he eventually became a senior engineer and helped in the development of various projects.

"I can't wait for this little one, mami," Miles leans down to Zariah's swollen belly, giving it a kiss.

She giggles, rubbing her husband's braids. Even though he was a grown man now, he still chose to have braids. Not that she was complaining, they always made him look so sexy.

"Me too," She smiles as her husband whispers to the child in her stomach.

They'll have a new member of the family soon enough. They've been waiting to have another child like this for a while.

But now they're ready. Their children will grow up together.

Miles is happy to be with Zariah. Happy to be with his wife and family.

This is the future they've always wanted to build... the future that they have indeed built. For now and for always.

Miles and Zariah are living the life they've always wanted. They're in love, they have the perfect family, they live in a mansion, and they'll forever be happy together.

All good things come to those who wait. They waited. And now they have everything.

Together.

Forever.

,, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝙀𝙉𝘿 ,,