━ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

ZARIAH ALVEREZ.
The girl Miles Morales
was obsessed with
ever since he laid eyes on her. 

Miles couldn't help but stare at her every time she was in his eyesight. Her soft curvy figure, the way she dressed, her eyes, her hair, he loved every piece of her. She walked with confidence down the school hallway, her eyes landing on Miles as she looked at him up and down. She had caught him staring at her body.

A faint blush crossed Miles's as he looked away, slightly embarrassed.

Zariah was not dumb. She'd see when Miles would stare at her whenever she passed by in the hallway with her best friend Desiree.

Miles would always break his neck to look at her, and Zariah began to notice the little details he paid attention to. Her walk, the sway of her hips... she wasn't ignorant to think he was just checking his surroundings.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

Zariah's best friend Desiree Williams had decided to throw a party because her parents were out of town, and she definitely wouldn't miss it. She decided to wear a purple dress with butterfly hair clips and white heels, showing off her aesthetic. She wanted Miles to notice her, but she wasn't gonna act desperate to get his attention.

The Alverez girl arrived at Desiree's house and strolled right into the house since the door was open. Everyone was having fun, and 'Under The Influence' by Chris Brown was playing.

It didn't take Zariah long to find Desiree because she was also looking for her. Now they both were outside by the pool sipping on their drinks. Zariah secretly looked for Miles, hoping to find him, preferably alone. As she looked, the feeling of his eyes on her was strong. She turned and realized her suspicions were correct. Miles was staring at her while drinking a beer from across the pool.

Zariah wanted to approach him, but she was hesitant.

"Girl if you don't go talk to him. He's been staring at you since he saw you!" Desiree told her best friend.

Desiree's words of encouragement filled Zariah's head and she approached Miles with confidence, his eyes glued to her the entire time.

"You've been staring at me since I came out here, Miles. I should really be offended," Zariah teased, putting her hands on her hips.

"You shouldn't, mami. I like what I see," Miles replies. 

Zariah couldn't wipe the blush off her face. That compliment made her feel good and he knew it. He stepped closer to her. His gaze was piercing.

"You should see what's beneath this dress,"  Zariah says boldly.

"Oh really? Come show me back at my house, ma," Miles smirks.

Zariah blinked, not expecting a response like that, but a sly smirk crossed her face as she looked him in the eyes. She couldn't control her desire to have him at that moment. "Okay then,"

With that, Miles grabs her hand, pulling her away.

She turned back to Desiree, winking at her.

She squeals, giving the Alverez girl two thumbs up before she and Miles both leave.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

That night, Miles took Zariah back to his house. His mom, Rio Morales, was working late, so he'd have plenty of time to do what he wanted with Zariah.

Zariah walked upstairs with Miles to his bedroom, the door shutting behind her. Her dark brown eyes took in the entire scene. The room was decorated in a purple punk style with graffiti and band pictures.

Zariah smiles and turns to Miles. "Your room is ni-"

Before she could finish, Miles had pressed her up against the door, his lips smashing against hers. She could barely keep up with him as he kissed her. His big hands roamed all over her body, his touch rough, but gentle. Zariah let her lips and body be carried away by Miles to his bed.

She pulled away for a moment to catch her breath, her face flushed. "Miles, wait," She said softly, her heart pumping. "What are we gonna be after this?"

"We'll be whatever you want," Miles replies, his voice husky.

"I don't know how to do this. It's my first time," Zariah admitted shyly.

Miles's eyes lit up at hearing he'd be the first one to take her purity away. Something that no other boy would ever be able to have.

"Don't think too hard about it, mami. Just relax and I'll do everything else." He unbuckles his belt.

Zariah felt her heart pounding as Miles took off his dark purple shirt, revealing his muscled body and abs. Her body and mind were telling her to say yes, because secretly, she's fantasized about this moment.

And so, she gave in, letting Miles take off her dress and get on top of her.

═══ 💜🖤 ═══

Zariah couldn't count how many times Miles made her release, but he made her feel so good.

After her heated, intimate time with him, Miles drove Zariah back to her house which wasn't too far away. After she arrived at her home, the Morales boy helped her out of his car. Her legs felt weak, and her heart was fluttering.

She couldn't believe she had lost her virginity to Miles Morales!

After reaching the door of her house, Zariah's cheeks, her facial cheeks, felt hot, and her heart was beating a thousand miles an hour. "Miles, that was..." She didn't even know how to describe it. "I-I don't even..."

"Glad I was yo first, mami," Miles smirks before he kisses her cheek, then leaves.

Zariah watched as he drove away in his dark purple Mustang. She was still processing everything that just happened. The way he took charge left her breathless. She touched the spot where he kissed her, closing her eyes as it still felt like his touch.

'Holy shit. I had sex with Miles Morales...'

.

.

.

Would ya'll believe me if I said I'm using Character AI to help me with this book?