I.

So this is my first book, I'll appreciate everyone for the reads, votes and comments. So bear with me.
-------------------------------

'beep,beep,beep' As my alarm went off I just thought to myself another day in paradise. I got up to another day of a boring life unless I had my best friends with me, other than that I was just a regular no body.
As I get up I think to myself why haven't I settled down and I was 27 years old so why any man doesn't want me. Oh I figured it out, "I'm too fat as a woman in adulthood life." I was once told that on a date with a guy that really wasn't my type anyways. My type was muscular and dominant.

Anyways, to put that behind I'm going to go to a profession that I love to do and that's work on animals. Yes I'm a veterinarian and I'm very successful at it because I'm the highest paid female on the west coast that actually knows where my business is going in a couple of years. My best friends have been on me for not having a husband because I was so beautiful and faithful, oh well.

To get me from day dreaming my phone started to ring, I seen it was my best friend Mya so I answered it quickly, "Hello."
"Hey Savanna, I want to take you out tonight so wear something pretty. "
"Pretty as in what, pretty for a club or pretty for a date?"
"Pretty for a club" she whispers softly.
"I told you no more clubs you remember what happened last time."
"Yes but this is a different type of club. It's fun and vibrant."

---------Flashback------------ One Night

"What kind of drink can I get you two lovely ladies?" the bartender asked without hesitation.
"I'll get two Jameson on rocks and one Bourbon."
"Who's getting the Bourbon?"
"You my sweet child. You need to get laid tonight." Mya says patting my fast.

I look at the the bartender and say, "Hello, the drinks."
"Sorry I was staring at something beautiful. " I mumbled a yeah right after he walked off.
" Stop being so rude and loosen up some. He's actually cute, he might want a relationship. "
I just gave her a bitch shut the fuck up face and she got up and hugged our other best friend Riley.

He ordered more drinks and we started to get on the dance floor when The Move came on. I grabbed Mya and Riley and started to dance on them because I knew they didn't mind. I was lost into the music until I felt a strong pair of hands grab my waist and whisper in my ear, "I like how you sway your hips babe." I just kept dancing with every new song until I had to go to the ladies room. "Excuse me, I need to go somewhere"

He growled and said "Hurry back."
I just laughed it off and went to the restroom. As I was coming out there was this man in front of me staring at me like I was prey. As I was going to wash my hands, he walked closer and put me against the cold wall and started rubbing up my leg. I tried pushing him off until his grip got stronger. He started kissing on my neck and unbuttoning my shirt.

"Stop" she said breathlessly.
"You want me to keep going?... ok"
"No I said stop" she said that and tried to push him off again. She kept trying but he wouldn't move. She thought what if he rape me and no one will find out. Instead of her letting that happen she kicked him in the balls and kicked his back into the wall with her red bottoms on. She ran towards the door but he grabbed her shirt. He threw he to the wall and she felt a little pain then got up and smash his head to the glass mirror and ran out the door.

Forgetting about her shirt she ran over to her best friends and ran towards the front door ignoring their What happened and What's wrong questions. All she wanted to do was get home. Driving at a dangerous speed towards her house, she hurried and ran in there and locked the door. Until she remembered her friends. "What happened?" Riley asked faster than Mya.
"Mya's little bartender friend. That's what happened. "
"Woah wait I didn't tell him nothing except that I did order one more drink and he never brought it back to me until I saw him on the dance floor with you. So I left it alone."

-------End of Flashback----------

" Savanna, hello, are you there?"
"Oh sorry I was thinking but I'll try it, if I don't like it I'm leaving got it."
"Yeah just be ready when I pick you up at 4 to go shopping. "
"Alright I'll talk to you later, work calls. "
"You're lying. "
"No I'm serious they're actually calling so bye bye." I switch phone calls and answered the phone to hear nothing but static. So I hung up and called back to get the same response.

I thought that was weird so I headed to work. On my way in there I saw the face of the man I thought I haven't seen in over 5 years.

"Well hello babe."

------------------------

Comment, Vote, or Fan.
This book is based off of thought so bear with me.
But I don't want anyone to steal it (All Rights Reserved)