IX.

Jason pov
------------------

"oh my god." i said while my head started banging. I heard a thumping noise in my trunk and tried to get up. I was walking like i was a drunk person and my hands felt heavy.
'Hey Jax, help me out some.'
'It got me too. Sorry, you have to use your human instinct.'
'Thanks' i groaned and slouched down beside my car.
"Alpha Jason."
I hate a migraine and all the yelling wasn't called for, "What?"
"Can I come out?"
"No." i pulled myself into the car and tried to drive to my house but didn't make it to crank up the car. I tried to mindlink Ryder but it seemed not to work. So i called.. He answered on the first call. "Hey Ryder I'm in a situation where i can't drive and I have the worst migraine ever and Jax can't help come get me and bring someone to drive my baby back."
"You're still at the warehouse."
"Yeah hurry..i think I'm about to fall back asleep."

I didn't even know I hung up the phone or not but i knew i went to sleep.
--------------------
Ryder pov

"Hey we need two cars and a pack doctor here after I pick up the Alpha. I don't think he's up to par either. I need someone to drive his car too." I yelled at the people in the pack house. The Luna looked at me with concern. "He'll be ok I'm promise you, I'll bring him back in one piece."

We left and went to the warehouse. When we got there I didn't see Jason inside if his car. "ok I'm going to need two people to go around back, and on each side to look for the Alpha. Myself and Ky are going go be looking around his car for any clues or anything. I'll yell if anything or see anything got it, but if you know something's off howl. That's why we're wolves right?"

We jumped out the car and went into postions. I walked over to his car sniffing for his scent and found it instantly along with Alpha Freddie not to far behind him. I spotted him and kneeled down and whispered. "Aye buddy wake up." I got no response so I playfully slapped him. I still didn't get a response. I mindlinked everyone that we need to hurry back. Ky helped me put him in the car and I drove off with my team as Ky drove back his precious baby back to the house.

As soon as I knew we were on our land I was already in position to carry him to the Pack Doctors. I got out with him on my back. I ran into the house with worry in the Luna eyes. "He's going to be ok just get me David." I laid him on the bed and stepped out the way and let the doctors work their magic.

5 hours later
-------------------------------
Still Ryder's pov

"Is he ok?" I continuously ask around and fellow doctors.
"He's finish now but he's sleeping. May you gather close family to the living room so we could discuss this."
I went around getting everyone before leaning on the wall before the head doctor started.

"It took long but I don't know what kind of substance that would do damage to him and his wolf. He would be sleep for a few days but since David gave some blood so that should spend up the process of helping his wolf. As for the Beta thanks for go getting him, a few more hours and he would've been gone. Thanks Ryder. You may go in and see him. He may have a shirt term memory lose because of the dosage. Were going to test it to see what I can find out what to name it or to find the owner of making it."

"Yeah Savanna Dorno. She's kidnapped by the Blue Night Pack and I seen a hologram of her and might I add she's very beautiful and eye taking. We can't do nothing right now about it but when I find her she's getting it good." Jason laughs and everyone turns around looking at him. His voice start to sound droopy and slow, " Her body was beyond anything I had and if she was my mate, her hips around me" he makes a thrusting move. I got all over to him and wrap my arms around him. "Time to lay down. Your meds are kicking in very fast."

I help him towards his bed. "Why isn't Jax helping."
"This is Jax. Ryder you're so funny but you should see her.. She could be the next Luna. Possibly but I wouldn't kidnap her though I would simply ask her. That sounds reasoning. But now I'm sleepy, night night."

He slumped over more and laid in his bed. I put his feet in the bed and put the cover over him. I walked back to the living room after I knew he was taken care of. "Will this occur alot and are you going to note that as a symptom."
"Yes he will be under medical supervision and will be noted. If those are symptoms of the last thing he saw then they will be listed and checked. As for the former Luna and Alpha, I need you guys to be by his side during this and to watch out for him like for attackes that might be directed to him. Thanks and good night."

He left after saying good bye to everyone and I just wanted to sleep. I walked upstairs and laid down. I checked my phone and while doing that I started to doze off and just let it take me in.

----------------------------------------------
Vote, comment