XV.

Jason's p.o.v....Those are her three outfits on the other dates she went on with straight hair for the first pic (second date) and the other two pics (third and fourth date) as curly. How can I get my book to be featured on the wattpad app when you first open it. But anyways how was everyone's Christmas. Happy New Years.
----------------+--+-------+-+----+---+--+----+-------

'Jax'
No response
"What the fuck happened?" I said not talking to no one in particular.
I groaned as I felt my head. I felt a stinging sensation as I felt blood coming from my head.
"Ryder" I mindlinked him weakly.
"Yes Alpha."
"Im in trouble. Big trouble."
"On the way."

It wasn't ten minutes before I was surrounded by my best Warriors and trackers. I was proud of Ryder for all the effort. Also, I was pissed at whoever thought they could've killed me.
"Back up give him some space" I heard Ryder say to everyone.
After I got out of the car, I fell to the ground hard and all I saw was my face hitting the ground. The next time I woke up was when I heard Savanna's voice, I believe negotiating with all the nurses around me. All I could do was hear but I couldn't open my eyes. After she showed them the ring and basically kicked them out that's when I opened my eyes and finally saw the ring that basically made her glow. It was like seeing her in another light.

I actually wanted to see what Jax saw if we switched. Unfortunately, I tried but he's dormant right now and if we switched I'll be stuck as Jax for a while. I wasn't taking that risk, knowing that I didn't want to scare away my mate. I was just admiring her as she looked the door and that's when the horny dog kicked in and Jax had "woke" up.
"Thanks Savanna. You know that's a beautiful ring and it would be nice if I was able to take you right here" I grabbed her butt and squeezed it.
"Thanks but let me get this out of you."
She did her thing and I felt better. I picked her up and placed her on my lap and grind her against me. I kind of got mad because she got down and I was horny as hell. The doctor came in and started to stare at her.
"Keep your eyes away from my fucking mate."
"Yes sir, Alpha Jason"
He gave her another cute comment.
"I'll see you after she leaves, got it."

"Thank you, you can leave now."
He left and Savanna was acting shy.
"May you pass me my clothes. It's OK if you look, I won't do anything."
As she bent down I knew that statement just went out the window. She looked at me, in my eyes being careful not to look down. "It's OK to look down, he won't bite" I say as I chuckle.

She looked down and gasped. There we go, I got her now. She looked back up at me with lust in her eyes. "Can I have a taste?"
"No your mom is out there worried."
"She knows I'm fine, just a taste won't hurt a thing."

I kissed her and before I knew it my head was in between her thighs. I never knew how wonderful she tasted until now and she taste like cake and smell like vanilla.
I enjoyed the soft moans she delivered even though all the rooms are soundproof. I can't wait till I have her in bed. I finished eating my desert and mentioned a three date event. These three dates were about me not moving fast but at a medium pace where I was able to have her any position she wanted to be in that's of course, if she liked all three dates I've picked.

I was thinking the first date as a local thing where I get to know her better by taking her shopping, out to eat, and watch some Netflix at her place and cuddle for the night. For the second date, I wanted to go to a theme park where I'm able to see her in a bathing suit so I can complement every curve on her body. So maybe a Six Flags or Disney land. As of date number three it will be a secret for her and myself.

As we started heading out she stopped by a room with a little girl in it. Her name was Amparo and she was 8 years old. 'Leave her alone.'
' I swear Alpha Jason, I mean no harm. She's attracted to me.'
'Are you sure? Or are you like the other Amparo daughter of Savion.'
'No sir I'm daughter of Melissa and Jesus Rodriguez.'
'Alright'