XXI.

I'm back you guys... This is Jason's p.o.v. I repeat this is Jason's p.o.v. One last stop and they're headed back home. Hope you guys enjoy it, don't forgot to comment, vote, or check out my new book Secrets starring Ben Dahlahaus and Briea Dior.
-++/-*//*//-/==,*+-**,=/-+*,

All I could think about was spending the rest of my life with Savanna and having little baby's that I preferred looking like me. I say that because if the girls looked like Savanna I would have to kill every person in my pack that tries to hurt my daughter heart. I had my eyes close pretending to be sleep just because Savanna was sleep. Jax had told me she had woke up and when she touched my hand, I intertwined our fingers.
"Where to next?"
"I don't know yet. Now this one is a surprise for me as well."
"I'm shocked Ryder had outdone himself."
"Actually it was Ryder,Riley, and my mom that helped out."
"Your mom already loves me right."
"Yeah because you turned her hard mean son into a delicate flowers, as she would say."
"No I haven't, that is still a lie because you can be Jason one minute and Jax in 2 seconds."
"Yeah that's what having a mate does to me and my wolf."
"Well Mr.Bowman, whenever we get to the place where we're going, how about you finish what you started last night in the pool."
"Well I can finish it now, no windows, sound proof walls."
"Is everything that you own is going to be soundproof."
"Every wolf own something sound proof. Us wolves like to make our women scream to the top of their lungs when we hit that spot of theirs."
While saying that I moved my hands inbetween her smooth legs, "Then we start to give it to them slow, so we know who owns their body. Show them who's in charge." I had quickly spread her legs with one hand, putting the left one on top of mines. She looked at me intently, looking for my next move. I rubbed over her lips through her shorts just in the same motion and speed where I rubbed a finger inbetween her slit.
I whispered softly into her ear while nibbling on her ear,"Who owns this body"
"You."
"What's my name."
"Jason."
"No what's my name."
"Jax"
I just laughed and kissed her on the lips, "One last time, what's my name baby."
After I said baby, I moved her shorts over and pushed two finger into her wet abyss.
Hearing her soft moans going in rhythm with my soft pumps, I repeated my last question, "Now what's my name? "
"Ohhh daddy."
"Good girl. Now let me take care of this for you."

I stood up and pulled her shorts down within 2 seconds and I spreaded her legs with 1. I placed my face inbetween her legs as I held them in position. I blew air onto her c*lt, while I spreaded her lips with two fingers. As she threw her head back I knew it was time to eat. Once my mouth was on her she gasped and grabbed onto my hair and I love when she had her fingers in my head.

After I took it slow for a while I had to speed up so I could hear that shuddering shriek from when she exploded. I started moving my fingers in a fast upward motion as she moved around,panting fast. "Ahh I'm so close."
I licked her one more time before she had let go. I smiled at myself in satisfaction as I looked at her face as well.

"Better? "
"Yes but it's your turn when we get to wherever we're going when we're settle it."
"Alright don't get scared."

Before she could answer, the pilot had told us we had a few minutes before landing.
"That was amazing, I thought I was going to have a heart attack because of how fast my heart was beating."
"I see our effect has gotten to you pretty fast."
"Yeah the "effect" . I bet you and Jax can't put me to sleep early."

Now she knew she needed to stop. "Don't say nothing for when your mouth or back isn't able to handle us."
"I can take you anyway."
"Well how about I let Jax go first then I'll go second. See how fast you'll be tapping out, breathing hard or I'll just let Jax leave you all hot and bothered."
She looked at me with wide eyes and I just smirked to myself, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

The pilot knocked and told us we were here. I grabbed our bags and let Savanna walk out first. Once we were both off he gave us a note leading us to our final destination.