XX.

This would be Riley's p.o.v. to give insight of his dealing and his mate. His mate name is Caliya (Ka-li-ya) name pronunciation. That's Caliya in the mm.
Here we go.
------------------------------+---+--
I was ready for Jason to come back so we could discuss this. While I've talked it over with Ryder, he said we should wait till he comes back but if we have to battle, we know what to do. Right now I've just been watching my beautiful mate sleep, for the last three days, yes three like what the fuck was wrong with this man.

 Right now I've just been watching my beautiful mate sleep, for the last three days, yes three like what the fuck was wrong with this man

As she started to stir around in the bed, I got up from the chair. "Where am I, wait I'm in so much trouble."
"No you're not you're okay. You have nothing to worry about." I tried to reach for her but she moved back away from me. "I'm not going to hurt you, i promise." She only moved further away from me. To change it a little i to get on my bed and sat Indian style.

"So tell me about yourself Caliya."

"How do you know my name?"

"Inner self told me, also you did when i first brought you here." She just nodded her head and looked down under the covers. "Where the fuck are my clothes!"

I cleared my thought and thought that i had a feisty mate. "They are in the closet because i washed them and you really don"t have to put them on just yet. I don"t want to freak you out already."

"Clearly that's a failure on your behalf. Also, i loosened up and sensed you're a wolf. One of the best trackers of Alpha Jason's pack, am i correct?"

Now it was my turn to be like what's going on but i kept it low-key. "Yes actually." I reached out to touch her hand, reluctantly she let me hold it. "Why were you trying to be all shy just a few minutes ago, but you're fine now?" She didn't answer. "Fine then, i'll just give you some space. Don't do anything i wouldn't reckon for you to do, or that's a serious punishment. As you said i'm one of the best trackers right?"

I walked out my room, locking the door, leaving Caliya to gather her thoughts. On second thought, she was a prisoner so i unlocked the door. I sat in the kitchen with Ryder and asked him how is was going with Maya. "I haven't told her yet because i don't want to scare her off."

"She has Savanna and me, we're her best friends, we can always convince her." He just laughed, "How's everything going with Caliya?"

"She woke up today, you know shock and confused. Other than that she's feisty and already knows what and who i am."
"

That's not bad because she knows who's in charge."
"Exactly who is in charge Riley."
"Alpha Jason, then Beta Ryder, then head tracker (3rd in command) me."
"Isn't that cute. " she walked around me as Ryder got up and said, "I'll leave you two alone while I go call my woman."

"So Riley, what did you have planned for us?"
"Nothing." I grab her hand and drag her to the room, more like carried her. "Caliya, why are you so aroused?"
"I don't know this happens. One minute I'm shy, feisty, happy or ready to fuck someone. Although I only slept with one guy."
"While you're with me there is no other thoughts of any man." my wolf took over and said.
"Yes daddy", she said understandable but seductive.
"Good Girl." I rubbed down her back grabbing her butt as I started my way back up. She managed to rub against my hardened bulge that was inside of my pants. I groaned and leaned backwards.

I don't want to move so fast and I'm trying to calm my wolf Caliya, unless you're ready for it

"I'm ready for anything daddy."
"You're just saying that, go to sleep and sleep it off. It may be better when you wake up."
As I was laying on the bed, Caliya decided to straddle me and that didn't make it any better. I weren't hands around her waist. "You know you're handsome right and intelligent."
She started saying and I wanted her to continue to see what else she wanted to say. "Go on." After saying that she turned everything sexual by describing what she wanted me to do to her, the positions and not to mention claiming her as mine. When she sad that I flipped her on her stomach holding her fast down into the pillows and I pinned both of hands on her back. "Do you really want it? "
"Yes sir. "

I got off the bed to find my handcuffs and walked back over and cuffed her hands together before I slapped her ass. "You like that don't you" I whispered into her ear, all she could do was moan.

She reached back trying to take off my shirt and I slapped her hands away "I got this under control."
I lift her up and massaged her breast as I started rubbing down to her shorts going inside of them.

"Hey Riley, wake up. Your doll over there still haven't woke up"
All I did was recall what just happened and nodded at Ryder, but it all felt real. I walked over by her and saw her smile, so I wasn't the only person dreaming.

I was so ready for her to wake up. Then I wouldn't have to worry bout anything. Maybe she would wake when the Luna and Alpha come back home.
Note to self, get use to calling Savanna Luna. I just smiled at my thoughts as I felt movement on the bed.
I hope this isn't a dream and I hope she isn't scared to talk to me.

+-++--+**--//+-/--//**+-/*+-**++**-//+,=//-*,/*
Okay that was chapter 20 sorry for the 2 week disappeance but I didn't know what to write about. That sex scene kinda was weird I believe so,
Don't forget to comment, favorite or share.

Also I have another book I want to start called Secrets you guys should check it out when I publish it. It's about slavery,BWWM (you already know). I was inspired by a fellow book I read but it won't be nothing like it and I was also inspired by the show Underground. So check it out I'll tell you guys when I'm posting it so I can get feedback on that as well