III.

Recap:

"Well hello babe. "
------------------

" What the fuck do you want? " I said giving him a questioning face.
" I came for what's mine."
"Yeah and you can go to hell." I started walking out the door when he grabbed my arm.
"Let go of me."
"You're coming with me." he grabbed my arm even tighter until I stomped his right foot and smashed his head into the concrete while I kicked him in the throat.

I tied him up and put him in my black 1963 427 Cobra. To make sure he doesn't move I gave him a 24 hour nerve pill until I got to my destination. A few minutes later I pulled up to my sound proof warehouse I invested my money on two years ago, after this fuck tried me.

I dragged him inside a room with black windows and tied him to a chair with a pure silver wire. I checked my watch and saw it was 12 o'clock. I only had 3 hours until Mya came.

I splashed water on him and slapped him so hard his eyes changed colors to his wolf. "There he is. May I ask what's your name?"

He just growled at me and tried to get away. " Watch it I have wolfsbane and that Ar-15 gun or the Ruger 10/22 Rifle. You choose, now talk."

He just stared at me until I poured a little wolfsbane by the chair and he snapped at me.
I slapped him before I knew and an his chair was on the floor while he gasped for air. "You're in my game now, you fucked with the wrong one 5 years ago. So tell me what I want to know because your wolf is smart but not smart enough if he just snapped at me. Now tell me or its my choice of choosing the way you're going to die and I bet the Alpha will be highly desperate that his beta is gone."

"OK, ok I'm from the Red Night Pack and my Alpha wants you for some reason. After all those years he's been watching your every move. But you do have an entoxicating scent that can make any wolf or immortal weak at the knees. Right now you being mad is a turn on and you smell like lavender. Which is drawing my wolf Nate to you."

"Shut up. I'm going to leave you here until I kill you because you're my new practice target until further notice Mr. Nate. Don't try anything because this place is sound proof, those windows can't open to any abilities and it's surveillance everywhere. Good night. Hope your wolf won't starve. Link to your alpha that he can kiss this ass." I turn around and point at it then walk out with my guns and bullets in hand while I locked the door.

On my way to my house I got a text message saying "Where's my beta sweets." I just deleted and kept driving. I had put on something comfortable because shopping with Mya takes forever unless she knew she had something already in her mind. There was a knock on my door and how light it was I knew it was Mya. I opened it and she looked at me with a worried face and I returned it. "What?"

"What's this grey stuff in your hair?"
"I don't know let's go shopping so we can go out tonight ok."

After 2 hours of shopping I chose a brown skirt, pink cardigan with a white tank top. Mya chose some khaki shorts with a white flower shirt. I guessed she texted Riley the information.

We got in at the right time because my song came on and I went to the dance floor forgetting about Mya, Riley and the drinks. I just wanted to dance. As I got to the middle I thought everyone was looking at me but I rubbed it off. I felt hands on my waist so I turnt around to be met with the bluest eyes I've ever seen. "Hello beautiful." I tried to saying hello but I couldn't talk. I tried again until he said "It's OK I understand you clearly do you want to come with me to buy a drink." I just shook my head yes. He left but came back and grabbed my hand softly leading the way. I ordered a margarita while he ordered just a vodka.

He seemed funny until I told him I had to go look for my friends to see if they were ok and go to the ladies room. I didn't see Mya and Riley anywhere. So I walked into the restroom surprisingly to not see Mya there. I looked at my phone to see it was 2am and I had 12 missed calls and texts saying they left because Mya didn't feel comfortable and they couldn't find me. I walked out to be met by Alex.

"Umm I think I'm heading home. I have work tomorrow."
"How if the place is gone?"
"What do you mean gone?" I gave him a confused face.
"I'm Alpha of the Red Night Pack and I believe you have my beta. So I want him."
"I don't know what you're talking about I need to leave." I started walking off and saw everyone look at me until I passed them. I thought that was weird until I got out the door and realized my ride was gone. I mentally slapped myself so I called Mya but it went straight to voice-mail.

"Do you need a ride miss I see you're all cold and alone." I knew it wasn't that Alpha because of voice changes.
"No thanks my friends on the way."
" Come on i don't bite." when he said that I was hit upside the head and put into his car.

When I woke up I was in some stinky building I tried opening my eyes until I heard heavy foot steps. I got slapped, "I'm taking what that Alpha will need most." were the last words before I saw darkness again.