IV.

Unknown p.o.v
-_--------------

"Where the fuck is she Damon."
"I don't know Alpha. I told her something and when I was going to go get her, her body wasn't there."
"What about her scent."
"She never had one from the beginning."

I just looked at my Alpha as he walked around with panic in his eyes. "What do you mean she didn't have a scent. If the Alpha of the Blue Night Pack gets her before I do, you will be scripted from the Beta position. Got it."
"Yes Alpha." I ran until I could pick up a scent like vanilla. I stopped and looked where my wolf took me, it was the Blood Moon Pack.

I ran back to my Alpha to tell him the news.
"Hi Luna Aris. Do you know where your husband is at?"
"He suppose to be in his study. Do you want me to go get him?"
"No ma'am but thanks." I take off for the east wing of the pack house. I knock on his door and he tells me to come in.

"I found her the Blood Moon Pack is holding her."
"What does that Alpha want with her?"
"Do you want me to send a maid to play a part to see what he's doing."
"No we're declaring a war. You and I are going to steal her. Unless we arrange a meeting about this situation."
"Why does everyone want her. You have a mate in there."
" Boy don't you question your Alpha now go and set up a meeting now that will occur tomorrow morning here."
"Yes sir."

Next Morning
_______________________

"I called this meeting today because I've seen the problems the Blue Night Pack Alpha is going in over his head trying to go fight the Alpha of all Alphas." after my Alpha says that he tell me to go get her.

On my way there I mask my scent and kill the guard that's holding her hostage. When I open the door I don't see her in there or don't smell her. I linked my Alpha and said ' We have a problem she's not here, sir.'

'Hurry back they're on their way.'

'Ok'

I ran to our land and told him I don't know who would steal here again.

"We're going to find her she has everything that a male Alpha needs to rule and ruin a kingdom."