XXVI.

Saffi Karina... Aka Maya in the multimedia above..
Chapter 26, let's see if this one is juicer than the last one.
This chapter is lady p.o.v so you will hear about Ms. Savanna

Hope you guys enjoy..sorry I've been gone for Literally 2 months but I hope I haven't lost everybody. You guys who've been sticking with me thanks because Its like I've abandoned both of my hooks and I haven't I promise to try and update when I don't have to work.
-----------------------------------------------------
Maya's p.o.v

Lately I've been dating this nice guy, named Ryder but I'm not use to a caring and loving man, which is taking me to think that he's playing me. He really hasn't taken me on a date and we're always with his family. Which is kind of nice in a weird way because we aren't even dating. So tonight he's taking me to the movies.
As I waited for him to pick me up I was thinking how my bestfriend is doing while she was gone on a trip with some guy that she just meet. As I had gotten dressed into a black jumpsuit Zoe pulled up and knocked on my door. Now I knew he had money, doing some sort of because of how he dressed, his demeanor and the types of cars he drove -which were all custom-built.
As I put on my heels, I ran to the door opening it. I smiled and invites him in but he was being sharp and alert. "No time for that, I don't want you to miss out on the movie."
I hurriedly, locked the door and walked in front of him. Everytime I saw him, I always wondered how I ended up being so lucky. I also, thought about how Savanna just up and left with this guy, like how do I know he isn't a serial killer or worse. Sometimes she doesn't think.
'Oh maybe perhaps she had found a great guy.'
'Shut up brain'
'You've also found yourself a lucky man too' All I could was roll my eyes and leaned back.

I walked downstairs getting ready for Ryder, when he was already sitting in my living room. I'm a engineer but it doesn't feel that way.
"Hello babe are you ready?"

" Yeah I just need my jacket."
"Oh,you can wear mines."

He started to push me out the door as I was reaching the closet door.
"No we don't want to be late."
I just couldn't believe this fine specimen was all mine, I'm happy my bestie showed me him. Yes Savanna, I haven't talked to her in a while it's like she left and didn't tell me. Well she did but she haven't contacted me or anything or Riley for that matter. Also, I didn't know Ryder knew Riley until I met his "parents" and they seemed to kinda liked. The mother did but not his father, he didn't even want to look my way, I was kind of disappointed but I brushed it off.

" Babe what are you thinking?"
"Oh just why your dad didn't seem to like me that's all. "
"Oh no he was just pissed off for what my brother told him because they're arriving early from their trip"
"So I get to see Savanna sooner than possible"
"Yes, she's my sister in law why wouldnt you"
"She was my bestfriend first so get it right honey", I somewhat snapped but laughed right after.

I looked at his facial features and I saw him turn down a dirt road "Hey the movies isn't this way."
"Sorry but it looks like you'll get to see your best friend and my sister in law a little early."
I just screamed and he held my hand. It was just weird having feelings for a white guy, when not any looked my way. probably just to look at my butt as a possibility but none just for my appearance or smartness. So now I have him and he's everything I want in a husband. We pull up to Savannah's secluded vet area and I see these two werewolves going at it and I see Ryder turn into one and feel her grabbing on my arm. I was in total shock and fear so I didn't look too well to face anybody, so I put up my only defense and that was to be a bitch since I was lied to.

"Savanna what is going on, what are those things doing out there!"

"Shit he hasn't told you. Okay,sit down." I waited till she sat down. "So your boyfriend,myself, Riley and Jason are wolves. Plus the people that you've been around. You and Ryder are mates, yall are together forever. He is the only one that can transform you if you want that. Most people come out alive some won't,but not you, your blood is thick. Jason is the Alpha,the head and your baby is Beta. As me and Jason mated, i became the Luna. Not just for his pack but everything supernatural. We're a family and we only have each other. Maya, i'm sorry i didn't tell you before, i denied it myself. Plenty of times and Jason says we're going to have our little bundle of joy."