X.

Savanna's pov:
-------------------

I woke up in a huge bed with red and white rose petals all around it. I tried to move so I wouldn't mess anything up but that was a fail. Rose petals ended on the floor which led to a trail of pink tulips towards a room that I wouldn't be entering. I looked up and saw a big buff man in front of me with a sly smirk on his face. I tilted my head in confusion which only led to him biting my neck very hard. As I tried to push him off, he wanted to put his teeth in deeper. I tried getting away when he stopped and run the other way but ended up falling through a hole to be locked in a gate.
"Help me please. I just want to go home."
"What home is there?" they said as tears ran down my face.
"Where's the beta, go get him so he can help me and leave this idiotic place from that deranged alpha."
"He no longer exists. The Alpha wiped out all help for your health to be gone. So there's no beta for this pack."

I sat down and cried my heart out and fell asleep. I woke up to be meeting a pair of red eyes with blue specks in them and I just went to a corner and covered myself repeating, "Please don't hurt me, please don't hurt me." Was final before I was picked up and carried through a battle field. As the wolf was running I felt as if I was slipping away and landed on the battle field to be ripped in half by a wolf.
-/-/-//-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
(end of dream) still Savanna's pov

I jumped out of the bed feeling my neck and back. To my surprise the wolf claws were still there but not on my neck. I made sure my body was alright and well clean before I walked out the room. I went into the kitchen and everyone looked at me with disgust. "I'm really not your Luna.. Your alpha killed your Luna and I'm his captive person so that's the story. Now who wants to go to the store for me."

It was silent. "Then who has keys I can borrow that wouldn't mind sharing so I can go get me some personal stuff." I was tapped on the shoulder, "Nice try." he said in a Freddy voice.

"Can I speak with your beta. It involves the pack. I don't want to talk to you because you're too aggressive and doesnt listen."

He pulled my hair. "Stop it, God... You're annoying and a brat. May we talk alone."

I walked to this office area and sat behind the desk. "So tell me why are you always have a hot head. Is it your wolf that has a hot head or is it the human side."
No answer but a stare. "Am I talking to your wolf... Let me see Kane, right?"
He nodded his head. Ok this is some progress. But he's still an asshole.
"So Mr. Gervais what's your wolf name?"
"Kasen and what's your thing called?"
"I don't have a thing thank you. I'm a human what's everyone not noticing. I can't change, I'm not a wolf, never will be, and never have been."
"I'm not a brat and I like my aggressive aide of my wolf. Ladies love it" Yeah ladies that's loving the crew. "I also believe you have a warehouse. I would like to see it today, so go get dressed. I will bring you back to stream your cheek and back. May I see" he reaches his hand to my face and makes me flinch. "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I sat there and watched him take it off slowly and rubbed his thumb over the cut but mostly skin.
"It healed I see. Now the back. Turn around. And never sit in my seat again." I got up followed his orders and lifted my shirt. He rubbed my back and I felt a gap and winced. "Sorry that was Ricky, not me. I'm much nicer than Ricky. It's suppose to be the other way around but I haven't found my mate yet.
You never will. "So you and Lennox are taking me to the store I see."
"Yes you're not getting out of my sight not today."

Just my luck.

We arrive at my ware house and I see that a syringe is out on the doorknob saying someone had been here. I quickly break the needle and stuff it in my pocket. I would sample that later when I escape. I look around and see nothing out of place except my car was in view and I covered it up.. "You may come in now."
"Nice setting you have here. But I will be taking everything."
"Very funny, you didn't put work in so no therefore you can walk your happy ass out of here.".
They don't know I activated the shield to no use of abilities and mind link. Also I see my new technology finished today and I will try it.

" abilities activated and slowness of others activated." They charged at me and I ran toward the rooms and they were on my tail until I switched and they were on the inside and I locked them in from the outside. I ran to my car to get out and to lock the front door. I parked his car towards the back since there was a lake back there his scent would be hard to catch.

I drove to my house to see a unfamiliar car. I walked slowly up the steps before my bestfriend Maya opened the door and ram me into a hug. I winced and took her hands off of me. "Where have you been? Why haven't you returned any of my calls? Have you found a man? Tell me."

"Kidnapped and I see you two haven't put out anything for me and by yall looks... Do yall go together or is that Riley "girlfriends" car. I laughs knowing Riley's a player.
"No I'm FBI agent Parkson. I was informed of a kidnapping of Savanna Dorno. Which is you and you have been gone for a month and half so I have to document pictures of your body and figure out if I can get you to spot who took you."
" I believe they're gone and I don't prefer pictures."
"Its my job and I have to ma'am."
"I'm going to shower I'll be down." I turned on the water and climbed out the window. In the process I hit my back and my head only to see Ricky and Lennox. "Hey you guys. "

He yanked me from the roof and threw me in the car and sped off. I tried staying woke but dosed off.
-------------------------

Kinda boring ik but here's another chapter.
Comment, vote, share, like,