XXII.

Just for you guys.... Here's chapter 22
This is part 2 of Jason's p.o.v
++-*--/++***

"Come here."
We were finally out of the tub all washed off and clean, now we were in the room all alone and to ourselves. This was the start of something because Savanna asked me to rub her body in lotion. She laid in front of me naked and ready because I could smell her arousal. I smirked and started to lotion her body. Every spot I touched I heard her soft gasps, so everytime I got close to her treasure, I moved my hand away and went to another direction. I did that about five more times before she slapped my hands.
"Stop playing."
"Okay once you say my name."
"Daddy."
"Nope", I smiled as my eyes changed to it fiery red blue eyes.
"Jax. "
"Yes say it again."
"Jax" after she said the x, I had turned her vertical to me and I dove in while I had her legs up in the air. I stopped because I knew she was so close. I stood up and at attention was my bulge. She looked at me like how's that going to fit. "I'll show you after you get it wet", I kissed her hard and changed positions.
She was now on her knees and she just held it in her hand, "I don't know what to do."
"I see all talk but get it wet, no teeth and just suck like a lollipop. You don't have to put it all in if it can't fit but just try."
After I said that, she tried and her mouth felt heavenly. It was warm and wet and that was all for me. She had finally took attention to my balls and I just thought she was giving it to me so right. I started to thrust into her mouth putting more in while holding her head in one spot. "Oh fuck, right there."

I heard her to start choking on it so I stopped and pulled it out. I lifted her head up and pulled her on my lap. I slowly slide inside of her as she held onto my shoulders, biting my neck. This satisfaction was the best thing I could have ever done. I start to thrust in her slowly so she can get use to my size.

She started moaning louder as I pushed more into her and I felt myself tighten against her tight,wet pu$$y. I groaned as she started to ride me. I flipped us over and I felt my teeth growing as I started to nibble on her neck, until o was close to cumming as I felt it in her as well. As I came undone, I bit into her neck, bearing all of my teeth.

Once I took my teeth out and licked over it, Savanna was moaning all names as her back arched into my hands.

"Oh Jax I'm so ready."
I had tonoat her stomach, "And I'm ready for you to give girth as well."
"How do you know I will become pregnant."
"Strong genes but if not this time, we have many more days and nights. We'll work on this family as much as we want."

"Well how about we go another round."

I roll over and start to make love to her, touching her in every spot to make her explode everytime I bump into her. Surprisingly, it happened 50 times the rest of the night. I gave her delegate kisses as I finished our 4th round.

She was cuddles up on me under the covers sleeping as I ran my hands through her untamed hair. I kissed her one more time on the forehead before falling asleep.

-Dream-

As I walked around I saw another wolf, she was of high power, white fur with a blue and grey tail. So I knew she was indestructible. Jax pranced over to hear knowing her scent getting familiar with her by rubbing against her body. I walked in front of her as looked her in her eyes and it showed our future in a fast forward motion. After a while we blinked the same time until she started playing with me.

I stood up and moved her with my nose, trying to sniff her whole body over until she had lightly bit my leg. I pushed her on her back and stood over her, while she gave me a smirk. I knew she was my mate, Savanna's wolf.
'Kyla'
'Yes Jax.'
When I confirmed it was her I bit into her neck. So now, we were mated in the real world and underworld. We also mated and that's when I woke up.

-dream over-

I reached for Savanna to my side but she was taking care of my morning wood,in this case her riding skills were excellent.
"I don't want to turn you into a nympho."
"You're not its just something ibahd to take care of."
I smile and match her bouncing with my thrust. I grab her breast while she bounced

Just seeing her in this position made her glow and I knew she was going to be a great mom. After thinking that I had let go inside of her while she had let go on my bulge.

She slide off of me and patted my chest.
"I'm going to shower maybe you can join. Also, it's good to have both of us cutest the same time, letting us know that something good is going on."
"I wish I could but I have to plan for our date."
"What's wrong with occupying 40 minutes of a date for me? "

With that she walked into the bathroom and it didn't take me long to follow suit with her. I just shocked my head as to what I made Savanna out of now but hey I love this naught side of her. Many men could have her but I'm a jealous man so I don't think that will ever happen in my lifetime.

+-*+=-=6+=-,=/=,=
Chapter 22, you guys I must love y'all then but I think this was juicy and spicy.
Vote, comment, share

Peace