VII.

Today is the day i check out this young woman's warehouse and maybe check her house for any leads on anything. I go down to the cells to get Alpha Freddie but i notice the other Alpha talking to himself.
"Hey."
He just kept talking to himself. I hit the cell, "Hey!" he jumped and walked over to me,he kneeled with his head down."Stand."

"What is this nonsense you're doing."
"I need my medication i haven't taken it today."
"What's it for?"
"It's for my schizophrenia."
"Did you take your meds when you kidnapped Ms.Savanna."

"No."
"Who told you to kidnap her."
"No one."
I looked at him, "Ok I'll send someone down here to give you the medicine."
"Thanks Alpha Jason.

I walk off and now facing a sleeping Freddie. I thought it would be funny to play with him so i started off the chant.

One, two, Jason's coming for you.
Three, four, Better lock your door
Five, six, pick up the sticks.
Seven, eight, Gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, Never sleep again.

I broke the cell and he was now facing my crazy wolf. "don't you fucking move. Now get up and take me to this warehouse. Jason's gone buddy it's just you and me. Don't try to be a coward now, you weren't one when you kidnapped her. Now let's go" i grabbed his arm and pull him up. He acted like his body was jello. I yanked him up and he started walking straight.

We got in the car and he told me where to go. I follow led the directions then I saw a car speeding towards me from the side. I stopped the car while he smirked. "Was that for me?"
"..."
I punched him in the jaw and he was knocked out. I tied him together and tossed him in my trunk. I sped up and got to the warehouse.

I sniffed for a scent but couldn't stir up anything. I walked around and tried opening the door but a little hologram popped up. Well Ms.Savanna said, "Sorry for the inconvenience of you getting lost but if you turn right from where you pulled in at, it will lead you to the city. If you take a left you'll be going to another city. You are welcome and bye."

I thought to myself she was cute and wondered why people wanted to kidnap her. I tried opening the door but got stung with a little needle. I tore some of my shirt and wrapped it around my hand. I was feeling sleepy so i had let it take me in.

---------------
Comment, Vote, share

How you guys like it so far?
I know this chapter is sorta than the rest.