Chapter 7

"Now we just need to find Fire girl, Thresh, Felix, Fox Face and Peeta. Where's Marvel?" Clove asked. Cato shrugged. "Probably killed by Fire Girl." He said bluntly.

"Wrong." I said smirking. Their heads whipped around towards me. I had to knives ready for aim.

"Sorry but you aren't killing another person." I said smirking pointing the knives right at them. Cato smirked. "And if I do?" he challenged.

"You'll end up like Marvel. Dead." I said sweetly. Clove glared at me as Cato looked...Impressed?!

"Well then you must be experienced in weapons if you're able to kill Marvel." He said stepping towards me. I pinned Cloves jacket sleeves to a tree and pinned Cato to the ground.

"Thats right. Now I suggest that you leave Peeta and Katniss alone until you're able to find Thresh because Thresh might just kill them anyways." I suggest smirking.

"That's actually really smart Cato. Hey Felix you should be in our group and then we can find the others." Clove said. I got off of Cato and unpinned Clove from the tree.

Cato sighed but nodded. "Oh joy. Being in an alliance with the same group where that asshole killed my brother." I muttered. Clove swung her arm around my shoulder.

"We apologise on behalf of Marvel for that." she said and I smiled. "Yeah yeah. Whatever." I mumbled. Cato was walking ahead. Glancing back every now and then.

Clove and I really did have quite a bit in common. After talking to Cato I had found out that we had some things in common too, it's quite interesting. We stopped for the night and rested. I stayed awake by the fire and played around with my knife. Clove was messing with hers to while Cato slept. I smirked and went to poke his face. His hand shot out and grabbed it. I laughed lightly as he smirked. Clove rolled her eyes.

"So Clove...you and...."I said gesturing to Cato. She laughed loudly. "N-no! We're just best friends. Plus I think he has his eyes on you." She said and I choked on my spit. This made her laugh more. I glared at her and flipped her a quick finger. I then chuckled lightly. We talked quietly, "accidently" hitting Cato, who tried to grab me and make me take it back. I stubbornly refused and wouldn't talk. Clove fell asleep and I sat awake.

An arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. 'Cato..' I thought and rolled my eyes. I moved closer and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize greatly for the short chapter but it would seem weird with the next chapter. love ya! ~Hannah xx