Chapter 11

"Felix Lacoy and Cato Valentine!" Caesar yelled and the crowd went ballistic. We both walked on the stage holding hands.

I sat down next to Cato.

"So you two are...friends, a couple?" Caesar asked. I looked at Cato and chuckled. "Couple." We said simultaneously. Caesar laughed.

"What was it like being in the arena? Cato, how did it feel when you thought you lost Felix?" Caesar asked, directly towards Cato.

"It was hard in the arena. And I don't know, I guess I felt broken and alone. She definitely keeps me in check." He said making everyone, including me, laugh.

"If I weren't there who would keep you in check?" I asked jokingly. He chuckled along with the others.

"And Felix, we saw what had happened to your brother. I'm so sorry. How did you deal?" He asked. I flinched slightly.

"Um...well I was actually quite upset. I didn't want to deal with the fact that my last family member had been taken from me. I thought of getting revenge on whoever killed him and then killing myself at the end of the games. But Cato gave me a reason to live and I'm thankful for it." I said smiling at Cato. The crowd 'Awed'

"So Sweet. Well everybody, Cato and Felix, victors of the 74th Annual Hunger Games." Caesar yelled and the crowd clapped. Cato and I walked off the stage and we were greeted by our mentors and stylists.

"Wonderful! Magnificent! Adorable!" were some of the comments we got. I rolled me eyes. We greeted Katniss and Peeta who were just about to go on stage.

"Good luck!" I said to them and they nodded.

"Well that was interesting." I said. Cato nodded. "Very." He added. I smirked. Cato leaned down and placed his lips on mine. The kiss got slightly rough but I didn't mind. We pulled away.

"Later Cato." I said, winking and walking towards Haymitch.

"Well done." he said bluntly. I rolled my eyes. "I know. The gamemakers aren't happy but I could care less." I said huffing and leaning against the wall.

............."They won't take away my Cato."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End! Its a short story but I'm writing others. :D I hope you enjoy this story. I once again apologise for short chapters and blah blah blah. ~Hannah xx