24|Twins Know Best

Hermione's thoughts were distracted

She could still remember the feeling as his lips moved from her collarbone downwards. A trail of kisses across every inch of soft skin. As he passed her navel, there was a fluttery feeling from her lower abdomen.

She raised her eyebrows letting out a small gasp as his tongue met the part of her craving the most attention.
Her skin grew flushed as the sensation felt frustratingly blissful as it only made her desire more.

After what felt an infinite amount of time, where time was focused, Hermione reached her fingers into his tresses of red hair, pulling him upwards.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded, humming with a faint moan. Her hands fell against his jaw as she pulled his face up towards her lips. He connected them briefly. As his other hand slipped over her wetness she parted her lips without control, their tongues connected as his finger filled her.

Unable to refrain from her growing need, she sat up, continuing to kiss him until she was over him. She swung her legs to straddle him, one hand placed to his lower abdomen as her kisses flitted across his neck.

"Hermione—"

She brought her lips to his ear, as she felt his hands grip on her waist pulling her firmly against him. "I need you." She spoke with urgency.

She rocked against him in a way that was further teasing. He was firm beneath her. She tugged down the waistband of his boxers, taking him within her tentative yet determined grasp.

"Are you sure you-"

She silenced him with a kiss against his lips. She positioned him in one last task of desperation. "Never more" she answered, before sinking down unto him.

There was a moment where their eyes met, both profoundly consumed by such sensation. Hermione's bottom lip trembled, and she let out a escaped moan.

The sound of her reached his ears in an indescribable manner, and was overwhelmed by complete blissful ecstasy.

"Granger....Granger."

She looked up sharply, finding the reciprocating gaze of George Weasley. "What?" She asked, the rows of books coming into vision behind him.

"Are you okay?"

She scrunched her eyebrows together letting out a disapproving scoff. "Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I be okay?" She glanced away from his gaze. "I'm going to see where Fred wandered off to."

George watched her retreating figure, shaking his head as she disappeared around the isle.  He smirked to himself.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and spun around. "Hello, Hermione."

She was surprised, but as his hands found her hips, and he connected their lips in a kiss she retracted with a warm smile.

"Hi." She glanced to her feet. "Listen can I talk to you?"

His eyes reflected concern as her's returned to his own. "Sure, what is it?"

"Well, it's just George--"

Fred remained with a questioning look.

"Did you tell him? About recent----occurrences?"

Fred smiled, "Is that how we're defining that now?" Her cheeks blushed. "Though to answer your question, No. I did not."

She bit he bottom lip in doubt. "But he-"

"Knows. Yes. George has an impeccable ability to understand the minute details of others expressions and interactions. I am fundamentally him. He knows himself, or rather the back of my hand like his own."

Hermione let out a sigh, crossing her arms.

"Don't be to bothered by the git." He took her head in his hands kissing her forehead as she let herself fall into his chest. "He can bugger off."

While this testament may have been true, Hermione received a ridiculous amounts of winks and witty remarks from George that week.

They were all walking back from another D.A. Meeting, trying to be inconspicuous as possible. George walked in tow.

"What is it?" Hermione asked, stuck alone with the twin as Fred was currently escorting Luna back to the Ravenclaw tower.

"Nothing." He hummed.

Hermione raised an eyebrow, pulling her lips into a tight frown. "That's it. I've had it!"

Harry glanced to the pair in shock, hearing the tone from Hermione.

George's smirk only increased. "Whoo hoo, had what, Granger?"

She grabbed his vest, pulling him to the side of the corridor. She crossed her arms firmly. "Stop smirking."

"Smirking at what exactly?" He mirrored her stance, crossing his arms.

She batted her eyes in frustration. She returned her glare. "You know what." She retorted, unable to state what she very well knew he was teasing her about.

"I do not reckon I do, Granger."

"Is everything alright, guys?"  Harry asked with concern.

Hermione narrowed her eyes in warning. "Perfectly!" She then continued in an aggressive walk down the corridor.

She allowed herself to attempt cooling off in her dormitory. But as she laid on her four poster bed, the annoyance could not leave her be.

Later in the evening she had pulled on a maroon sweater, and stormed across the common room toward the boys dormitories.

She opened the door, to notice Fred doing push-ups in a set of joggers. She refrained from allowing a visible gulp. Her gaze fell onto George sitting on his bed with yet of course a smirk.

He whistled quickly to gain his twins attention. "Oi. Freddie."

Fred rolled onto his back, stopping his set of push-ups. "Hermione?"

"Evening, Granger." George commented.

"Shove it." She responded. She then boldly approached Fred. Apparently losing all sense of her judgement, she straddled him right there on the floor.

"Hermione, what are you-". He was interrupted as she kissed his lips, tongue slipping into his mouth as her fingers gripped his bare shoulders. She retracted. "Goodnight." She placed a kiss to his cheek before standing up.

George sat there in shock as he watched her disappear behind the door.

"That was weird." Fred muttered, in a sheepish state.

George let out a chuckle.

"What?" He asked, getting into his own bed.

George sat their for a moment, thinking, before he replied. "Oh it's just a game of chess dear brother. Moves and countermoves."

"You make literal no sense, you know that don ya?" Fred threw a pillow teasingly at him.

"Enjoy your wet dreams."

<><><><><>

"To have been loved so deeply,even though the person who loved us is gone, (and remembering to vote),will give us some protection forever"

- Albus Dumbledore