El Uno.

^ Andorra de la Cruz

A/N: I will also be using pictures of different goalies for the gram of Andorra.

It was the World Cup. Andorra de la Cruz had just barely turned 18 when the head coach called her to ask if she wanted to join the team after Paños had denied the request.

Thinking that she wouldn't have to play anyway, the young goalkeeper agreed to the call. She knew that there were troubles within the Spanish team but she didn't know the details. She had barely just made it to Barcelona's first squad.

She trained her ass off and Alexia, Ona and Aitana would often stay after practice to put some more practice in and Andorra was the one who would stay with them, she simply couldn't get enough of the experience and the things she could learn after moving on from the younger teams.

Her bond with the team also grew this way.

The first two games of the tournament had gone very well with Spain winning both games, winning with 3-0 and 5-0.

They were now in training for the game of tomorrow against Japan. They were doing a shooting drill where an attacker passed it to someone who was standing at the edge of the box, that person would put the ball down and then the shot came. The girls had been split up in 2 groups to make it go faster and to have a bit of a competative side to it, the three goalkeepers switching with one another.

None of them had to wait for too long with the pace that the shots were fired right at them, the well-known burn in their legs after diving and standing up at rapid pace.

That's when it all went down.

Well, Catalina went down.

While she dove, she forgot how close she had been to the post and the hit was hard. She screamed and stayed down.

Everyone immediately gathered around her, her shoulder immediately turning blue under her shirt.

The medical team arrived very quickly and carefully looked under the shirt to test the shoulder. After a scary few minutes, the medical team looked up at Vilda. "We need to bring her to the hospital to have x-rays. We suspect that she broke her collarbone."

Vilda definitely stressed, knowing how important the goalkeeper is to a team and then locked eyes with the youngest out of the two. "You're up De la Cruz. You're in the starting eleven tomorrow. You better not disappoint. Let's continue practice."

The young player had all eyes on her, her eyes big as her lips were slightly parted. She wasn't ready for this.

But she didn't have a choice.

Everyone went back to their positions but practice wasn't the same after losing their number one.

When Vilda finally called it a day after a team meeting, Alexia, Aitana, Ona and Andorra went back to the field to practice free kicks.