Tres.

Andorra played well in the game against Switzerland and kept the nil in the game when it mattered and she was leaving a very good impression within the national team. The girls all appreciated that she had come to stand up and be there when they needed her and they started to build a lot of trust in on her and they showed it a lot by just having trust whenever Switzerland would break through. Andorra was standing there and she wouldn't let a single ball get past her.

Switzerland got more chances than anyone expected but Andorra was there every single time to defend her goal, actually playing at the top of her game and everyone loved her for it. When the referee whistled for the end of the game, Andorra laid down on the field. They had won 0-5 but it had been a very difficult game for Andorra none the less.

She took some time to gather herself and when she was ready to stand up, Aitana was standing above her, ready to pull her up.

Andorra smiled and grabbed hold of Aitana's hand, the midfielder pulling the goalie upright.

Aitana walked besides Andorra as the both of them gave hands to their opponents. Even though Andorra hated physical contact, it was a custom is soccer.

What no one had expected is that Andorra's performance of that match, which was outstanding, would pull all kinds of different bad attention on her.

When the Spanish team eventually walked back to the locker room after doing a signing, the young goalie got distracted by Pedres Sanches wanting her attention. He was well known within the RFEF and after excusing herself to her teammates, she approached him.

When she reached him, he immediately hugged her tight, which caused Andorra to feel uncomfortable immediately but she played it off because he was one of the main faces in the Spanish Federation.

Normally she would have flipped if someone touched her without her consent, but this was a man who could take away her international career in the blink of an eye.

"You played such an amazing game today. We are really happy with you. You looked amazing out there."

He kept one of his hands on Andorra's shoulder, the keeper smiled, faking it big time, and answered him. "Thank you. I just tried my best."

He gave her a kiss on top of her head. "You did more than enough. You should go get showered and get some good rest after that performance."

Andorra smiled awkwardly and then Pedres finally let go of her. Andorra turned on her heel and walked away from Pedres, her shoulders tense, her thoughts clouded.

That was normal.... right?

She tried to shrug the feeling off of her shoulders, Pedres's handprint practically burning her skin still. She had a frown on her face and was lost in thoughts when she entered the locker room, absentmindedly walking to her section in the locker room and grabbed her toiletries, discarding her clothes and then got under the shower.

When the water hit her, Andorra immediately started to relax, now able to scrub that disgusting feeling on her shoulder off, needing to go over the spot five times until it felt bearable. She finally started to realise her surroundings.

While Andorra had been in her head, Aitana noticed that the goalie didn't come in with the energy that she was supposed to have after playing a great game.

It was odd.

Andorra quickly got dressed. She felt... weirdly exposed and when someone touched her shoulder, she jumped ten feet in the air.

Everyone looked confused at her as all small talk had died down.

Aitana had been the one who touched her, now looking at her with a worried look. "Are you okay?"