Cuatro.

AN: WARNING FOR RAPE!

The next day at training, Andorra was even more excluded from the rest than before. She was tired. So, so tired.

Aitana had tried to make small talks with her but the goalie hadn't given the midfielder any answers, keeping to herself. What would be the use of making connections when she knew that she wouldn't be talking with everyone for too long anyways?

Instead she just tried to keep her focus on the next game, which was against the former World Cup winners, the Netherlands.

It would be a tough game. Ever since the World Cup of 2019, their forward power have been a menace with Anouk Williamson playing for them who is a former Ballon d'or winner. It would be a really tough game. They would also be facing Lieke Martens who was a former teammate for most of the internationals from Barca.

While she was seperating herself more and more form the team, Pedres and Jorge got closer to the youngster. While Jorge called everyone together for a meeting, everyone was seated around the table to discuss the tactics for their game which would be in a week. They would fly to Wellington during the night in 4 days, Jorge informing them that they would need to wake up at 3 AM. 

Everyone sighed at that, including the young goalie. They sat around and talked some more about tactics, Jorge giving them the line-up, Andorra would be starting as she was the new star of the team. 

Andorra nodded her head, not really suprised by the news and gave them a thank you, after the line-up was given they had to move to the gym and do some excercises there. Andorra's legs were already pretty tired from the exhausting day of yesterday but at least the excercises would give her some space to think about something else, or so she thought.

They all had to do individual tests, the medical team checking up on the conditions of the girls to see how they were doing on the physical aspect. Andorra would be checked up by a male staff member and she laid down on the massage table, the medic, called Ricardo, giving her muscles a massage, wanting to know how everything was feeling and if the girl was still fit.

While she was laying on the table, Ricardo moved his hands over her muscles, everything went like normal until his hands brushed over her ass.

She tensed up immediately when that happened but he just played it off. Andorra's senses went from relaxed to extremely sharp. She felt uncomfortable.

Extremely uncomfortable.

She turned around and sat up. "I- I'm not feeling well. I need to leave."

Ricardo looked at her with a feign expression of worry. "What's wrong? Your muscles are feeling good enough."

Andorra shook her head. "No, it's my stomach. I might have eaten something bad."

Ricardo nodded his head. "Do you need to go to the doctor?"

Andorra shook her head, disgusted at how Ricardo was playing it off. "N-No. I just need to lay down for a bit."

Ricardo nodded his head and Andorra left the room as quickly as possible, practically sprinting away from the examination room.

Andorra got to her hotel room and locked the door, pushing her back against it and then slid down, the tears spilling out of her eyes.

She definitely hadn't imagined that.

His hands had touched her ass.

A feeling of disgust flew over her and the stress that she had been feeling multiplied. She ran to the bathroom to throw up, keeping her hair out of her face.