Treinta y quatro

When they had gotten home, after the dinner and after the funeral, Andorra had gone straight to the bed which gave Jackie the time and privacy ask the family how the ex-footballer had been coping.

After hearing how badly Andorra had been taking care of herself, Jackie grew more worried than before. She knew that Andorra had been dealing with it badly because she had pretty much been ignoring the entire world, including the blonde.

Jackie gave Andorra two more days the time but after Aitana rolled downstairs with an apologetic look at Jackie, the blonde clapped her hands and got herself off of the comfortable couch and then went upstairs. She opened the door without knocking and strutted inside, walking straight to the blinds and opened them suddenly, Andorra hiding underneath the blanket to hide from the sudden and very bright Barcelona sun.

Jackie didn't want to hear any of it and ripped the blankets away from the younger girl, a stern look on her face.

"You are going to get showered and dressed now."

Andorra groaned in protest. "I'm grieving."

She hoped that that would be enough for Jackie to back off but that hope was futile, feeling the bed dip slightly. Andorra looked through her fingers to see that the blonde had sat down and was now only a couple of inches away from her. "I know. You've been grieving and not in a good way. You need to continue living your life. What would your family say if they would see you like this?"

Andorra turned to lay on her other side. "My family is dead."

Jackie sighed softly, not in an annoyed way but a sigh of confliction and pity. "I know Dorra. I know."

"If you know, then please leave me alone."

"No."

The dip in the bed disappeared at the moment that Jackie stood up, her feet walking to Aitana's closet. She opened the doors and her eyes landed on the Barcelona kit.

She hummed in approval to herself, grabbed the kit, closed the closet and threw the clothing on top of the younger girl. "Put those clothes on and meet me downstairs in 10. If you're not downstairs by then, I will physically drag you out of this bed myself."

Andorra groaned as Jackie threw the door closed, opening it once to to stick her head through it, her blonde eyes focused on the back of Andorra's head. "I mean it." And then the sound of the door closing followed, footsteps receding.

Andorra didn't move for 2 minutes, weighing the pros and cons against each other and then came to the conclusion that one of the cons would be that Jackie would force her to change while she was near and that was the dealbreaker.

She sighed loudly to no-one and got her upper body upright with much difficulty and eventually she was standing on her legs, getting rid of the smelly shirt that she was wearing and grabbed a sports bra out of the closet, putting that on with the Barcelona shirt that had been thrown her way.

It still hurt to put the shirt on.

But since she was dealing with greater pain, she did it and then changed the pajama pants for the matching shorts. 

She glanced at the time on her phone and groaned, only 3 minutes left.

She went into the bathroom and put her hair up in a ponytail.

Jackie could have thrown her any kinds of clothes but she had specifically chosen the Barcelona kit. That could only mean one thing, Jackie had something active in mind.

She hated the thought of getting out of the house but she also knew that she didn't have a choice in this matter. She smelled her armpits and grimaced at the smell, spraying deodorant under her arms and then headed downstairs, entering the living room at the moment that Jackie apparently had decided to get up from the couch to go and collect her, a smile on the blonde her face as the Bonmatí family was surprised with how seemingly effortless the Dutch had gotten Andorra out of her bed.