Cinco.

Alexia stayed inside of Aitana and Andorra's room, waiting on Anouk. When the door slowly opened, the captain looked at the door to see a short brunette enter instead of the green-eyed taller girl that she was expecting.

She had totally forgotten that Andorra shared a room with Aitana.

"Hola? Alexia? W-what's going on? Why were Jenni and Misa standing in front of the door like bodyguards? What happened?"

Alexia pinched the bridge of her nose, thinking whether she should tell her or not but before she could, a small voice resonated from the bathroom door.

"I got raped."

Aitana's head snapped to the opened door where Andorra was standing in an oversized sweater and sweatpants, Alexia's eyes were kind.

Andorra's hands were hidden inside of her sleeves. Aitana's eyes were big and worried. "Are you okay?"

Andorra shook her head, wanting to dig herself a grave and disappear in it.

Right at that moment, Aitana and Alexia's phones buzzed. Both women looking at it, Aitana was confused. "Anouk is here?"

Alexia nodded her head. "Yeah. I called her since she knows exactly what Andorra went through. Maybe she's able to help us in this situation. I'm sorry for not telling you."

Aitana shrugged her shoulders. "I'm fine with it. We have worse things to worry about at the moment."

Right as she said that, a knock was heard on the door. Aitana opened it and smiled at her ex-girlfriend. Anouk's face was ridden with worry. The two exes quickly hugged and then Anouk entered, seeing Andorra stand awkwardly in the door opening still while Alexia smiled at the blonde Dutchie. "Thank you so much for coming so fast."

Anouk smiled gently. "No problem." She then turned to Andorra. "It's Andorra, right? I'm Anouk."

Andorra slowly nodded her head. "I know who you are."

Anouk's eyes were kind and attentive while Andorra still looked absolutely shocked.

"How about we get out of this room? I'm positive that you don't want to be here any longer?"

Andorra slowly nodded her head, her eyes glued to the bed where she had been pinned down. Anouk smiled gently and then opened the door. Misa and Jenni looked inside. Anouk then went over to Adorra and wanted to gently guide her out of the room but Andorra shook her head. "Please don't touch me."

Anouk looked at Aitana and Alexia, asking silently if that had always been the case. Aitana smiled softly and extended her hand out towards Andorra. "You don't have to take it, but just so you can grab and squeeze it if it's too much, okay?"

Andorra nodded her head and then the 4 of them left the room to move to a different part of the hotel. Jenni and Misa walked behind them, their arms crossed, glaring at anyone who watched them walk really.

Andorra felt exposed and eventually grabbed Aitana's hand, which the older girl was still extending to the younger one.

Aitana firmly held Andorra's hand as the goalie gripped her hand with all of her might. They all escorted the traumatized girl to a secluded office where they all sat down around the table.

Andorra refused to let go of Aitana's hand.

When they sat down, Anouk gently looked at the broken girl. "How do you want to continue?"

Andorra looked at Anouk with empty eyes. During the walk it seemed like realization had dawned more on the young goalie, her shocked state had been dispersing. It was now that it looked like she was realizing what was truly happening. She couldn't speak anymore.