Dieciséis.

Aitana didn't need to put a lot of effort into avoiding Andorra since the goalie herself had made it her apparent goal in life to stay as far away from the midfielder as humanly possible, even having switched rooms with Jennifer Hermoso so the goalie was now sharing a room with Alexia instead of with Aitana.

Everyone noticed that something was off with the two but no one wanted to ask either one of them about it due to the recent events with Andorra and because they all knew how much Andorra likes her privacy. They also didn't feel like they needed to ask either of the girls about it because despite them acting like the other was a hostile off of the field, they still trained normal and didn't show any kind of resentment towards each other on the pitch, which was a good thing because the game against the Netherlands wouldn't be an easy game at all but with the new staff, everyone seemed to be less tense and a little bit more at ease, their little friendly competitions against each other rising. Whether they were playing for their club or the national team, everyone always made sure to be in top form to make that starting eleven. Their competitiveness was very high but in Andorra's words, it gave the team some spice.

And she loved it. She loved to have to fight for that first spot. She loved to need to put her all into the training sessions. It was also the only time that she didn't think about her shitty love life that just kept crumbling in front of her. She resented Aitana for pulling that shit. Especially after Andorra had made it quite obvious that the midfielder was the only one she was opening up to.

While she was laying in bed, Andorra shook her head, trying to stop thinking about that damn midfielder who was way too attractive and still way too prominent in her thoughts. Alexia looked at her. "Are you okay?"

Andorra nodded her head, grabbing a little bounce ball and threw it into the air, catching it again. It helped her mind focus.

"I will be okay."

"What even happened that you wanted to switch rooms? I thought that you and Aitana were growing close?" Alexia's hazel eyes were focused on the goalie. Andorra stopped throwing the ball for a brief moment and then threw it again, her eyebrows had raised for a quick second. "That's what I thought too."

Whatever Alexia had expected, it wasn't that, her eyebrows raising in surprise. "Then... what did happen?"

Andorra caught the ball and sighed, pushing her upper body up to look at the captain. "Does it really matter, Ale? Because as far as I know, I have been behaving like normal on the pitch and that is where my attitude matters the most."

Alexia nodded her head. "you're right about that. I am just worried about you."

Andorra let her upper body fall back down on the bed. "There is no need to worry about me because I am perfectly fine and I truly need you to believe that, at least to let you drop the subject."

Alexia sighed and stood up to go into the bathroom to get herself ready since everyone was allowed to spend their evening with their family, the game against the Netherlands being in two days. Despite the match having been postponed, it was still sold out.

Before the captain entered the bathroom, she turned around to look at the brunette. "Whatever it is. I hope you can talk about it with someone."

Andorra rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse. She checked her make-up and hair in a tiny make up mirror and after a few touch ups, she grabbed her room key and her phone which had been on the charger and then left the room to go to the hotel besides theirs to pick her family up. When she entered the lobby, her family was already waiting for her and Andorra greeted all of them, giving her brother, father and mother a quick hug and Oliver a firm handshake and then all of them headed out to a fancy, 5 star restaurant where they all got seated and Andorra smiled at her family, small talk rising up. Louis smirked at Andorra and nudged her slightly since he was sitting besides her while they were waiting on their appetizers. "Sooo? When are we going to meet Aitana's family?"