Dieciocho.

Andorra got handed the POTM trophy and then asked to do some interviews to which she agreed and she walked off to the interview room where she stood to look at the multiple interviewers, ready to finally ask her questions.

"Good evening, first off, congratulations on the win. How is it to return to the pitch after all of the controversy that has been going on?"

Andorra smiled politely and shrugged. "Good evening. Thank you. Well, I can't go around the things that have happened to me. It's just why I'm so happy to be back on the pitch. During the past 2 months, all I wanted to do was to return to the pitch and do my job and the thing that I love so this was an incredible feeling."

"How is it exactly to play under this new staff?"

Andorra thought for a second and licked her lips. "Well, I wouldn't say that there is that much difference except for the fact that we all feel safer and feel like we're in a better environment. We came here and started this World Cup to win and our mentality hasn't changed. Yes, there are huge changes happening but we are the same girls who started with this tournament and we all share the same dream. We're a competitive bunch and we will definitely keep doing the best that we can."

The last reporter looked at her. "If it's truly a safer space, then why aren't the likes of Patri and Mapi here?"

Andorra almost scoffed but held herself back as she looked at the reporter and eyes him up and down. She settled her thoughts and shrugged. "You should ask them yourselves. I can't look into their minds or speak for them. Thank you very much."

Andorra smiled tentatively and nodded her head at the interviewers before walking off with a straight posture and back to the locker room when the entire team was still celebrating their win and their spot in the final four, Andorra joining the celebrations before they all went ahead to take a shower.

After they were done and all dressed back in their purple trainers and got back into the bus who brought them back to the hotel, the entire team still partying in the bus.

They hadn't won the Cup yet but it was an amazing feeling to come back on the field after everything that had happened in the past few months and this was an incredible win. 

Andorra was sat besides Salma as they were on the way back to the hotel, the other young girl having a smirk on her face as she looked at the goalie. Andorra raised her eyebrows at Salma's looks. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

Salma shook her head. "No, but what about you and Jackie huh?"

Andorra choked on her own spit, coughing as Salma was referring to Andorra's communication with Jackie and cleared her throat when she was done coughing, unbeknownst to the two of them, Aitana, who was sitting behind them started to eavesdrop on the conversation.

Andorra couldn't help herself but laugh at the suggestion and shook her head. "Oh hell no. Jackie is nice and good-looking, but she's just a friend. I basically just met her and I'm definitely done with love."

Aitana was glad to hear the no, but her heart sank at the end of the sentence. Andorra had this way of talking that masked her true feelings but being the one who had done that to her, Aitana felt the pain that the two of them shared, ripping through her heart once more and then the thought of the anonymous messages and threats. It didn't just rip her heart, it ripped her soul.

She had never expected to fall as fast and hard as she had done for Andorra as the memories of their shared time together in Andorra's bedroom flooded through her brain, the images dancing on the insides of her eyelids when she had her eyes closed.

Andorra had masked it pretty well how much it hurt to say those words out loud but she quickly talked over it, discussing Salma's love life who had an interest in a boy. Andorra put the feeling of her own ripped heart aside and was excited for Salma whose face lit up with joy for the boy that she had met. Andorra didn't even need to ask questions as Salma began to talk about the boy, her stories never ending until they reached the hotel, where the two of them kept talking in the lobby of the hotel until the deep hours of the night.