Veintisiete

The contact between Aitana and Andorra fell away completely, the former secretly waiting on the latter to reach out while the latter wasn't sure what the former wanted and decided to give Aitana the space she apparently needed, not wanting to push any boundaries.

One thing was the same, they were both heartbroken.

It all also made Andorra a lot less excited to be the surprise with DAZN on Sunday but she had to do this, so, when Sunday slowly cane around, Andorra covered her bags of little to no sleep with make-up, made sure that she looked perfect, ironed her clothes and then put the suit on, looking really good for her first appearance.

After an approval of her mother of how she was looking, Andorra got in the car and drove over to the stadium where she entered through the press side, seeing that everyone was getting set up and Andorra greeted everyone from the DAZN team, no hugs given to anyone and they respected it, knowing about Andorra's boundaries by now. Sheryl, her boss, approached her. "Hey there Andorra, you ready for your first match at pitchside?"

Andorra chuckled and wiped her sweaty hands off on her pants. "I think so, no one truly knows anything except for the fact that you guys and I posted that everyone should keep their heads up for the DAZN channel today."

Sheryl nodded her head. "I'm sure that you will do fine. Before the match you will have a small interview with Jona and Alberto, in the break you will speak with the captains really short and after the game you will be interviewing the woman of the match, are you ready?"

Andorra closed her eyes, took a deep breath and then flattened her clothes again with her hands, opening her eyes to look determined at Sheryl, nodding her head. "I'm ready."

Sheryl nodded her head and gave Andorra one last wish of good luck before the young girl walked out of one of the doors and entered at pitch-side. It only took a few seconds before people in the stands suddenly recognized her, standing on the side of the pitch with her co-worker, Sandra, holding the microphone close to her mouth as the two were quickly lost in conversation in front of the camera.

The sudden, loud, applause made the players on the field furrow their eyebrows as they had been on the field for a while already for their warming-up, some of the girls staring to look around if anything was different.

Then a chant started.

A chant with her name.

Confusion grew among the players until Mapi spotted her, standing at pitch-side, in front of a table, and without any warning or saying anything to her teammates around her, the blonde burst out into a sprint while Jona had been walking slow for the interview. He looked confused at the screaming and yelling Mapi basically zooming past him, also not having noticed the particular new reporter due to his match preparations but when he saw Mapi running, his eyes slowly also traveled over to the brunette, a smile on her face and it was all anyone had ever wished for her. 

Mapi was running with such force that when she jumped on the brunette's back, the younger girl was absolutely shocked, barely able to keep her balance as she was knocked against the makeshift table, knocking it over while Sandra smiled at the interaction, taking a step back as everyone at DAZN had pretty much already expected this to happen.

While Mapi had been cheering and running, the rest of the Barcelona and Real Madrid team turned their heads to see what it was all about. everyone from the Barcelona team joined up with Mapi, wanting to talk to Andorra for just a small second to see what she was doing there and how she was feeling.

Everyone from the team except for one.

The one that had been going through so much heartbreak over the past week, her mind and heart had been racing but right there, at that moment, everything that had been worrying her fell right off her shoulders.