Diecinueve.

Andorra slept peacefully that night while Alexia and Aitana had both a sleepless night, the captain and the midfielder both unable to think about anything else. Alexia looked at the girl besides her on the other bed to see her breathing steady and her eyes closed, thinking to herself how the young star must feel without knowing the truth and being rejected out of nowhere by the only person she was starting to let in.

Aitana had been the only one to catch a glimpse of Andorra's heart which was covered behind thick walls of steel, walls that are so thick that one can't easily get past. 

There must be a reason why she is so... almost secretive but no one ever dared to push her buttons because everyone knew that Andorra didn't like to talk about things that hurt her and everyone also respected that, but would this lifestyle of cropping feelings up inside become dangerous? What would happen when there would come a time when Andorra doesn't have any more space to stuff the feelings? What had happened between Andorra and her brother the other day? Was Andorra simply a ticking time-bomb, waiting to explode?

With these concerning thoughts, Alexia fell asleep for the scarce few hours that she had left before her alarm would ring in the morning.

When her alarm went off, Andorra yawned and stretched her body after turning her alarm off and got up to go to the bathroom to get ready for today. Today they would fly from Wellington to Auckland for the Semi-Final against Sweden.

After she was done in the bathroom, the young player got dressed in their assigned travel clothing while Alexia had also woken up in the meantime. Andorra sat down on the bed to put her socks and shoes on and looked at her captain besides her. "Hey Alexia?"

The older woman turned and looked back at her. "Yeah?"

"Is Aitana okay?"

Of course worry had fallen over her when she had seen Bonmatí crying in Alexia's arms the night before Of course she had been worried. She had never seen the older girl cry like that and seeing her in that state, even if it was for just a few seconds, it still sparked a pang in her chest. She wanted to hate the midfielder. She truly did.

But she knew that she couldn't.

She had been acting angry and spiteful towards the midfielder but it was all an act. An act she hoped that no one could see through.

Alexia was surprised with the question but smiled slightly. "She will be fine Andorra."

Andorra nodded her head and finished tying her shoes, continuing to pack her suitcases next so she had all of her stuff with her for the next hotel. "That's good."

When Aitana woke up in the morning, she had gotten about 2 hours of sleep, being unable to catch any as she kept tossing and turning. When she opened her eyes, she checked her phone and saw another message coming in. A picture of Aitana in a hotel room, a picture of Alexia looking out to close the curtains next as the second picture. The words written underneath the pictures sent a shiver down her spine.

'I hope that for your sake, you didn't tell your captain anything. You know what will happen. The rules I set up have been very clear.'

Aitana's breath hitched in her throat as she saw the pictures. She had been right, someone really has been keeping her under a magnifying glass, checking her every move.

Aitana was shocked at the message and immediately closed her phone. She had once again been trapped. But because the curtains had been closed, the sender of the messages had no idea that Aitana had indeed been spilling her guts to the captain. She looked back at her phone and swallowed at her own reflection. Maybe she should ask Ona and the person she was seeing for help but how in the world was she going to get a meeting with her without the anonymous person knowing about it?