Prologue: Unwanted

(The drawing is a representation of the archivists in the story, except that the red star is a sun instead of a star for the story :)

Yo its your author here :) For some information about this story there are four archivists. Their names are Star, Moon, Planet, and Sun because we don't know their real names. The archivists and the Collector are gender neutral in this story. K thanks I hope you enjoy it!!

Collector POV

A while ago

The Collector floated off to the side observing their older siblings, the archivists. The Collector was left out like always and so they started to play with one of the little stars around them. They made the star change color from blue to purple to yellow to red. 

"Stop messing with the stars Collector, you're going to confuse the mortals and its annoying." said Moon, not even glancing at The Collector. 

"But i'm boreeeeeeeeeed! Please play with me!" The little kid responded pouting. 

"We're busy Collector." replied Sun. 

"You're always busy!! You never have time to play with me!! You always ignore me!" They said turning the star back to its normal blue color. 

"You're games are childish. We have no interest in them and we have work to do. Go find someone else to play with, you're only a nusense to us." Moon said, still not even looking at the kid. 

"But-But I wanna play with you guys!"

"You heard Moon! We said no, why do you always have to be such a bother! Sometimes I wish we could just get rid of you." Spat Planet, another one of the archivists. 

"Fine!" The Collector was resisting tears as they headed off to find somewhere else to play.

Nobody will ever care about me.

Theres the Prologue for you guys :) I was really bored so here you go. I will post the first chapter on Friday :)