(Ch. 11) Hallucinations

-TW's- Hallucinations, Torture, Starving, etc.

Collector POV

The Collector's vision was blurry as they looked out at the black void that surrounded them. It was disorienting not knowing what time of day it was, it was just black, all the time, pressing in on them. 

They felt the bubble press around them and their chains rattled. They tried to get in a more comfortable position, but it was too painful to move. 

If only I could end this... if only this all could just end right now.

They closed their eyes for a second and when they reopened them there was a blurry outline of someone in front of them. They blinked in confusion before rubbing their eyes. 

"King?" The Collector said trying to clear their vision. "You shouldn't be-be h-here..." 

King just looked at them and then scoffed. "Why shouldn't I be here- What you don't want me with you?" 

"W-What?! N-N-No! P-Please S-S-Stay!!" 

King just looked at the Collector with a disappointed and disgusted face. "Why would I stay with a catastrophic failure like you!? You're pathetic if you think I would be friends with the person who RUINED MY LIFE!!!" 

The Collector reached out their hand to King but the titan pulled away. "Why Collector- ꝠԊჄ ꝠⰗⳘⱢƊ ჄⰗⳘ ƊΣꞨⲦⱤⰗჄ ⰗⳘⱤ ԊⰗⰏΣ-" King's figure swirled and turned into Luz, both of their voices swirling together at the last sentence.

"ჄⰗⳘ ⱤⳘƗՈΣƊ ⰏჄ ⱢƗԲΣ- ჄⰗⳘ ⲦⰗⰗҠ ҠƗՈƓ ѦꝠѦჄ ԲⱤⰗⰏ ⰏΣ!! ჄⰗⳘ ⰏѦƊΣ ΣꝞΣⱤჄⰗՈΣ'Ꞩ ⱢƗԲΣ ԊΣⱢⱢ!!" She turned into Raine. 

"ꝠԊჄ ƇⰗⳘⱢƊՈ'Ⲧ ჄⰗⳘ ⲦΣⱢⱢ ɃΣⱢⰗꞨ ꝠѦꞨ ꝒⰗꞨꞨΣꞨꞨƗՈƓ ⰏΣ- ƗⲦ ꝠѦꞨ ꝒⱢѦƗՈ ⲦⰗ ꞨΣΣ ѦՈƊ ჄⰗⳘ ꞨƇⱤΣꝠΣƊ ⳘꝒ!!" 

The figures continued changing into different people the Collector knew, all yelling at them and pointing out everything they've done wrong. 

"P-Ple-Please... S-S-Sto-Stop..." The Collector whimpered curling into a ball and letting a couple of tears out. 

Figures of everyone the Collector knew from the isles gathered around them. King knelt down next to the Collector and played with their hair. Then all at once the figures said quietly all at once, "ꝠԊჄ ꝠⰗⳘⱢƊ ꝠΣ ꝠѦՈⲦ ⲦⰗ ɃΣ ԲⱤƗΣՈƊꞨ ꝠƗⲦԊ ჄⰗⳘ-"

Hi there my guys, gals, and non-binary pals!!
Sorry the chapters have been shorter lately, I just don't have the motivation to make these longer without it becoming repetitive.