(Ch. 6) Are You Ok?

(This Chapter is based off of the comic above :)

Everyone is in their timeskip designs :)

(Picture below shows what The Collector looks like now :3 Twas found on Google :)

-TW's- Abuse mentions/depictions, Self Harm mentions :(

3 YEARS LATER

Collector POV

The Collector looked out at the stars around them. They had returned every weekend to the boiling isles, but never stayed long in the fear of the archivists finding King. They fingered their pendant that King had given them and looked down into the empty abyss. They sighed and then picked up Francois hugging the bunny close. They didn't like being alone, but having the bunny there kept them sane enough through the weekdays though. 

The Collector floated down from their star and prepared to teleport, pulling all their power inside and then letting it transport them to the Boiling Isles. When the Collector landed in front of The Owl House they stumbled a bit. Whenever they teleport, it takes a lot of energy. King ran out the front door and hugged The Collector. 

"Collector!!! I missed you!" King had grown up quite a bit as well since the day The Collector was freed. 

"It's only been a week King." The Collector replied giggling and hugging King back. Then The Collector felt a string run up their arms making them flinch as King accidentally squeezed their cuts. 

Crap. I forgot. 

The Collector pushed on King a bit. "H-Hey not that tight b-buddy..." 

"Oops! Sorry Collector!!" King said stepping back, then he grabbed their hand and led them inside. "Come on! Everyone else is waiting!!" They stepped inside and saw Luz, Eda, Raine, Hunter, Amity, Willow, Camila, Vee, and Gus standing there. 

"Luz!" The Collector said running to hug her. 

"Long time no see buddy!" She replied hugging them back. "I haven't been able to see you for a while, you always leave so fast." 

"I-I know it's just I have... stuff to do..." The Collector responded still hugging Luz. Then a string ran up their arms and body again making The Collector remember and step back. 

"MY TURN!!" Eda ran up behind The Collector and gave them a big hug. The Collector flinched and pushed away. "O-Ow!" Eda quickly let go stepping away. "Oh Sorry kid. I was just excited." 

"Na its good." The Collector said brushing themself off. 

King suddenly ran into the middle of the room holding up what looked like an old gaming console. 

"MARIOKART TIMMEEEEE!!!" He yelled and plugged it into the TV. Luz looked at King questioningly. "How the titan did you get a Wii and an entire TV King!!" She asked and King giggled in response. "I have... my ways..."