(Ch. 7) Quinceañera

(wow no trigger warning. Thats a first lol)

Collector POV

The Collector sat on a star and looked at the boiling isles sadly. They wanted to go down and have fun with everyone else, but if they were gonna use their magic they would have to be able to get away from the isles as fast as they could, so they didn't want to go visit. They had sent a note to King saying they would be back next weekend and that they would send a gift for Luz, but that was all. 

They focused all their magic and created a shooting star that traveled across the sky. 

Then they teleported as fast as they could away from the isles, holding Francois close

Then they teleported as fast as they could away from the isles, holding Francois close. They floated there wondering if they had made the right decision by using their magic. 

King POV

Luz looked up and saw the beautiful shooting star. 

"Woah..." She said looking up at the bright star. "Its beautiful..." Then she looked at King. "Why couldn't the Collector come down again?" 

"Oh they said they had something they had to do, but that they could stop by for one moment and send these stars... To be honest I'm worried about them but they insist that they're fine. Nobodys ever fine!! I just... I miss them." Luz gave King a hug when he was done talking. Then Eda walked up to them and joined the hug. 

"Hey... The Collector's a big kid, I'm sure they can handle themself. Plus they have strong magic! Lets just enjoy the party for now." Eda said, then she walked off. 

Yeah... I'm sure they'll be fine.

Archivist's POV (Shortest POV Eva)

Moon looked out at the stars when they saw a big blast of magic. They smiled and bowed their head, chuckling. 

"Found you Collie~" 

YIPEEE SHORTEST CHAPTER EVERRRR Not yippeee

I am so sorry for the short chapter but I needed to add it in for some reason my brain gave me so yeah

SORRYYYYYYY

Hopefully I can get another chapter out today but idk if I can