(Ch. 12) Tears

*GASP* I'VE UPLOADED!!
ITS A MIRACLE

- TW - Sad Stuff IDK, sort of panic attack

King POV

King collapsed on the ground holding Francois in his hands. He was panicking, not knowing what was going on. 

Why would The Collector just, leave Francois... They would never unless-

Luz ran over to King and then stopped, a bit confused on what she should do. "King?"

King looked up and held out Francois, the bunny's black bead eye was hanging on by a thread and some of the stitches were loose. Luz took Francois and just stared at the bunny not knowing how to react. 

"The Collector's in trouble... I-I-I just know it-" King said shakily not being able to look Luz in the eyes. 

"But who would-" 

"The Archivists-" King said cutting Luz off. "They did this, I know it-" There was hatred in his voice and he was shaking with anger. Luz stepped forward to try and calm King down, but before she could get closer to him, he cried out sending a blast outward. 

Luz fell to the ground and King widened his eyes. "I'm so sorry Luz!!" He said running over to her and helping her up. Luz looked up to look into King's panicked eyes. "We need to save them-" She said earnestly. "You have some sort of connection with them right? Cause of that whole Titan Trappers incident." 

King nodded slowly. "I forgot about that..." 

Everyone standing nearby was just staring at the two who were in the middle of the whole thing. Eda quickly started shooing everyone away. "Ok, everyone!! Time to go home!! We gotta have some privacy to figure everything out." 

Everyone except for the residents of The Owl House and Luz's friends left, going home with whispers running around. 

King looked up at Luz and then buried his head in her shirt. "I'm scared..." 
"I am too, but we need to put all the cards on the table to figure out what we're gonna do," Luz said picking up King. Everyone headed inside and gathered in a circle. 

King sat by Luz, holding Francois in a tight hug against his chest. Eda came and sat by King, carefully rubbing his back in a comforting gesture. 

"So The Collector's in trouble?" Gus asked randomly, not liking the silence. Luz looked up and nodded before looking back at her hands. 

"I think King still has a connection with The Collector and I think he just felt them in trouble. He says it's their siblings The Archivists, he's sure of it." Luz replied. 

"So what you're saying is there are a bunch of bigger scarier Collectors who are now torturing our little child Collector-" Gus said without a filter. 

"Yeah basically..." Luz said. Silence filled the room again. 

"We need to save them," King said still looking at Francois with a blank expression of numbness. 

"We have to save them."

Yoinkie donk
I UPLOADED THIS STORY WOOHOOOOO
ITS NOT DEADDDDD
YIPPEEE

Welp so much for a schedule