Chapter 9 - Make out!

3rd Person

"Yeah." Will smiled back at Mike, finally feeling at peace.

"You wanna go back to everyone? They're all awake." Mike asked him.

"Yeah, Yeah sure I'll be out in a minute." He tells Mike, who nods and walks out of the room.

Will walks over to his wardrobe, and lifts out the shoe box. He knows he shouldn't, but he need to.

Will grabs a bottle, not caring to look at what he's actually grabbed, and took a few gulps.

He could feel it burning his throat, and he coughs a bit.

He guzzles down quite a bit more, forgetting people are here.

Shouldn't I be able to drink it without coughing by now? - Will rolled his eyes, placing the bottle back into the box.

He stuffed the box back into his wardrobe, and he felt his headache lift almost immediately.

Will shook himself a bit, and started to head out of his room.

He walks into the living room to see everybody gone, only Mike is there.

"Oh heyy." Will giggles, walking over to Mike and sitting down beside him.

"Hey.? What's up?" Mike sounds cautious, but Will's mind is too fogged to think about that right now.

"Nothing! But I'm like soooo bored!" Will tells him, throwing himself back on my couch dramatically.

"What do you want to do?" Mike asks him, and he start smiling.

"Make out!" Will starts laughing hysterically and Mike looks really confused.

"What? Will what's up with you? You're acting weird." Mike frowned, turning Will to face him.

"Oh my god are we gonna kiss?" Will grins, putting his hands over his eyes.

"What no!? Will seriously what's wrong with you?" Mike shook him, looking concerned.

"Nothing!! Ugh your so mean to me." Will scoffs, and Mike let's go of him.

"Until you act normal again I'm not speaking to you." He mumbled, and Will got scared.

"No! No no don't leave me!" Will tears up, remembering his dad.

"Wh- Will I'm not leaving you?" He looks back up at Will, his face evidently concerned.

"You are! You just said so!" Will wails, the alcohol talking for him.

"No, no I promise I'm not." Mike reassures him.

Will looks up to Mike, with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." Will whispers, and Mike just becomes even more confused.

"Why are you sorry, Will?" Mike asks, moving closer to Will to try and hear him.

"It's a secret.." He tells Mike.

Mike could smell his breath, and the smell of vodka fogged his mind.

What the fuck? Why does Will smell like vodka. - Mike thought to himself.

"W-Whats a secret?" Mike asked him, wanting to know what's going on with Will.

"That's not fair.." Will pouted, and Mike frowned.

"Will, you smell like alcohol." Mike told him, which made Will gasp.

"I'm not my daddd!" Will giggles, causing Mike's frown to grow.

"You need to sleep." Mike demanded, trying to pick Will up.

"No no I'm not a -hiccup- baby!" Will giggles, feeling Mike pick him up.

"Will, I wasn't asking." Mike deadpanned, lifting Will up bridal style.

"Ahh put me down!" Will giggled.

Mike sighed, bringing Will over to his bedroom.

He placed Will down on the bed, seeing the smaller boys eyelids already drooping.

"Have a nap, okay? I'll be just out there when you waks up." Mike told him, bringing the blanket up to his shoulders.

"Don't leave.." Will's lip trembled.

"I won't, you know I'd never." Mike grabbed Will's hand and sitting down next to his bed.

Will let his eyes close, and quickly fell asleep, his hand falling out of Mikes.

Mike got up, and quickly ran to the phone. He dialed in a number and presses the phone to his ear.

Ring Ring

"Pick up pick up.." Mike muttered.

Ring Ring

"Come on!" Mike grunted, resisting the urge to slam the phone on the floor.

Ring Ri-

"Hello?"

Before u say it yes I know this is like super random just be quite okay.

{Word Count: 656}