Chapter 11 - Panic Attack

3rd Person

"WILL YOUR AN ALCOHOLIC! WHAT ELSE SHOULD I HAVE DONE? LET YOU DRINK UNTIL YOU DIE!?" Mike fired back, the last of the bottle he was holding finally pouring into the sink.

Will watched in horror as Mike threw the now empty bottle into his shoe box, tears streaming down his face.

"You don't understand Mike. I NEEDED TO!" Will yelled, now hysterical.

"NO YOU DIDN'T!" Mike yelled, horrifed.

"YES I DID!" Will screamed at him,

Will was terrified, so he went to check his room for any more bottles.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Mike scoffed, watching Will pick up the things on the floor and throw them elsewhere.

Will turned around to look at Mike, his face full of anger.

"Im looking for another bottle!" Will spat, before turning back to the mess on the floor.

"No you are not." Mike grabbed Will, trying to pull him away.

"Get off of me!" Will yelled, pushing Mike off him.

"Will stop it! I'm not letting you drink anymore!" Mike scowled, grabbing Will by his arm and managing to drag him up off the floor.

"Get off me!" Will tried to push Mike off of him, but he wouldn't let go.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Max appeared in the doorway, looking absolutely horrified.

"HES AN ALCOHOLIC!" Mike screamed, pointing at Will.

Max's jaw slacked and she looked over at Will.

"I-Is he lying? Will please tell me he's lying?" Max teared up, remembering how hard it was for Billy.

Will's lip trembled and he looked back at Mike.

"FUCK YOU MIKE!" He spat, smacking Mike's stomach to get him to let go of him.

He heard Mike grunt in pain, and he ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

He began panting, and his ears started ringing.

"No. No, no, no!" Will whispered, trying to calm himself.

He began trying to steady his breathing but nothing would help, he was having a panic attack.

"WILL!" Mike burst through the door, thinking Will had found another bottle.

Instead, he saw him sat on the floor with his knees hugged tight to his chest, crying and hyperventilating.

"Oh shit." He whispered.

He walked over to Will carefully, and sat down next to him. Max walked in aswell, seeing Will on the floor.

"Mike. He's having a panic attack." Max muttered, sitting down on the other side of Will.

"Yeah no shit!" Mike yelled, clearly panicked, which only made Will's breathing become more uneven.

"Mike. Shut the fuck up and let me handle this." Max ordered, and Mike was about to open his mouth to argue but decided against it.

"Will, can you hear me?" She grabbed his hand gently.

He didn't respond, his eyes glued to the floor.

"Shit." Max whispered.

Mike looked over at them both, and they were a mess. Max looked absolutely petrified, while Will looked drained and completely out of it.

"Will, can you hear me?" She spoke a little bit louder, but not enough to scare him.

Will barely nodded, causing her to let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay good. Try and breathe with me, okay?" She squeezed his hand to reassure him.

"Okay, breathe in with me." Max spoke, taking a big breath.

Mike saw Will take a shaky breath, but he could already see his breathing becoming more steady.

"And out." Max whispered, breathing out. Will let out a shaky breath too, looking up at Max.

"Good job! You're doing really good. Let's do it again, yeah?" She smiled softly at him, and he nodded.

While Max was helping Will calm down, Mike decided to call everyone and tell them what happened.

"I'm calling the party." Mike announced, causing Will to panic more.

"No! No they'll all leave!" Will cried, and Max pulled him into a hug.

"Nobody will leave you, I promise." She whispered, signalling for Mike to leave the room.

He left and went over to the phone, dialing in Lucas's number.

"Hello?" He picked up almost immediately.

"You need to come round to Wills." Mike spoke gravely.

"Oh? Uh sure but, why?" Lucas asked.

"I need to tell everybody something, is anyone with you?" Mike told him.

"Uh, yeah. Dustins with me right now." Lucas replied.

"Right, come down to Wills as soon as possible! Bye!" Mike spoke quickly, hanging up.

He sighed, hoping they wouldn't leave Will. He couldn't bare to even think of Will's reaction if that ever happened.

He dialed in Elevens number, and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?" I grumpy voice came through the phone.

Shit. - Mike thought to himself.

"Hey... Hop!" Mike smiled, even though Hopper couldn't see it.

"What." Hopper gritted his teeth.

"Can eleven come round to Will's?" Mike crossed his fingers.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go tell her." Hopper mumbled, hanging up the phone.

Mike sighed, placing down the phone aswell.

"I hope this goes well.."

hello im having a bit fatass writers block rn and its so fucking obvious it hurts. KILL ME !! also incase u couldnt tell (if u couldnt id be suprised) these chapters are not proof red

{Word Count: 844}