Chapter 15 - Foam

"G'night.. love you." Will spoke, half asleep already.

Mike blushed fiercely and he heard Max giggle from the corner of the room.

"Goodnight, Will." Mike smiled at him, before quickly running out of the door.

Max giggled, watching as Mike scurried away from Will trying to hide his red face.

"Shut up Mayfield." Mike hissed, hurrying past her.

"Okayyy!" Max mocked him in a sing-song voice.

"Mike why is your face so red?" Eleven asked him as Max walked in.

Mike was sat trying to cover his face while Lucas, Dustin and El where all asking him what happened.

"Max why is he so red?" Dustin grinned.

"His boyfriend just said he loves Mike!" Max joked, but everyone thought she was serious.

"Oh my god you're dating Will!?" Lucas grinned.

"Finally." Dustin scoffed.

"No, I'm not dating Will." Mike rolled his eyes.

"He just.. said he loves me." Mike smiled, turning his face away from everyone.

"..So you're dating?" Dustin raised his eyebrows expectingly.

"No!" Mike groaned, throwing his head back.

"Then why would he say he loves you!?" Dustin yelled.

"Probably because he is sick and confused and just super messed up right now!!" Mike tried to reason.

"Sounds like excuses!!" Lucas giggled, butting in.

"All of you shut up." Mike scoffed.

"Mike, we know you love Will. Just say!" Eleven smiled innocently.

"El. I don't love Will." Mike sighed.

"Why do you lie?" She asked him, making everybody giggle.

"I don't lie!" Mike groaned, covering his face with his hands.

"Yes, you lie." Eleven nodded.

"Yeah, Mike. You lie." Max stuck her tongue out.

"Shut up leprechaun." Mike sassed, sticking his middle finger up at her.

Max gasped dramatically and held her hand to her heart.

"Michael Wheeler! How dare you!" She raised her eyes in disbelief.

"Shut up Maxine." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Wow Mike. Being rude to my girlfriend." Lucas joined in, grinning.

"Oh for fu-"

Thump.

Everybody stared at each other for a minute, before rushing to where the sound came from.

They all burst into Will's room, and he was collapsed on his bed with a now leaking flask in his hands.

"Shit shit shit no! No Will!" Max panicked, running over to him.

She saw his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and she smelt his breath and it smelt like vodka.

"He's relapsed. Hes fucking relapsed already. We need to go to a hospital now!" Max yelled, picking up Will.

"What!?" Mike freaked out.

"Mike call an ambulance, now!" Max yelled at Mike, who ran out of the room to make the call.

Max was panicking, trying to remember how to help him.

"Fuck, Will. Please be okay, please, please." She begged, tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

She grabbed his hand and checked his wrist for a pulse, and was struggling to find one, so she checked his heart beat.

She presses her hand against his chest, and felt a heartbeat, but it was weak and unsteady.

She looked up at his face, and his mouth had began to foam.

She screamed, getting the attention of everyone else who had rushed over beside her.

"Holy shit!" Lucas gasped.

Max began to cry, remembering how bad everything was for Billy.

"Will come on!" She cried, using her hand again to check for a heartbeat, and it had gotten weaker.

They heard the sound of an ambulance, and Mike burst into the room.

"Where is h-" He cut himself off as he saw Will.

His eyes widended and his mouth fell slightly open, his heartbeat rapidly increasing.

"No, no Will please." He whispered, making his way over to him.

He took Will's other hand, tearing up.

They heard a knock at the door, and Dustin ran to open it, as Max and Mike carried Will out into the living room.

The ambulance took Will away, leaving the five stood in the living room, not sure what to say.

"I'm going to the hospital." Mike announced, leaving the house.

Everybody followed him, getting on their bikes.

"Hospital?" Eleven confirmed.

Mike nodded, and they all set off.

im literally gonna cry cos i loved this story when i first made it but it feels like its gone absolutely shit and like idk im just rambling but like i loved it sm and ive had the fattest writers block 💔

{Word Count: 732}