Chapter 14 - Vomit

3rd Person

"Have a crush on who?" Wills voice came from behind everybody.

Mike froze, and everyone turned to face Will.

"Uh.." Lucas went to speak.

"Nobody. I don't have a crush. On anybody!" Mike turned around quickly, and Will looked terrible.

Mike's eyes widended at the sight of Will, which made the smaller boy feel insecure.

"What..?" Will frowned slightly.

"N-Nothing.!" Mike tried to smile, but failed.

He saw Will tear up, and he sighed.

"Nothings wrong, I promise." Mike reassured him, and Will nodded cautiously.

"W-Well who do you have a crush on?" Will asked Mike, which made him blush.

"I- Uh." Mike stuttered, making Will raise an eyebrow.

"What? Who is it?" Will looked around the room.

"You know them verrrrry well." Lucas grinned, causing Mike to death glare him.

"Oh, are you and El dating again?" Will asked Mike.

Will sounded.. upset? - Mike thought to himself.

"What? No ew." Mike rolled his eyes.

"Rude." El scoffed, still upset how her breakup with Mike went.

Mike pulled a face at her before turning back to Will.

"Are you okay?" Mike asked.

"Yeah I'm great Mike." Will spoke sarcastically, but he looked like he was about to burst into tears.

"Are you sure.?" Mike looked up at him.

"What do you think." Will gestured to his face.

Mike looked at Will, and he looked like he hasn't slept for days. His eyes had massive eye bags under neath them, his entire body was paler then usual and his eyes were red and puffy from all the crying.

"Sorry.." Mike muttered.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Will told them all before walking off.

They all sat awkwardly, nobody knowing what to say.

"Well this is awkward." Lucas announced.

"No way I would have never guessed!!" Dustin pretended to be mind blown, using his hands to make small explosions on the side of his head.

"Hahaha you are soo funny!" Lucas stuck his tongue out at Dustin.

"I know right!" Dustin grinned, flicking his hair.

"Oh my god." Max put her face in her hands.

Mike was about to say something when they heard the sound of vomit splattering in the toilet and coughing.

Max and Mike looked at each other, before getting up and running to the bathroom.

They saw Will, knelt down and bent over the toilet looking even worse then before.

"Jesus Christ! What happened?" Mike rushed over to him.

"I don't know.?" Will managed to speak, before vomiting again.

Mike moved Will's hair out of his eyes and signaled for everyone apart from Max to leave.

Will was vomiting loads by this point, and he was becoming increasingly worried. Tears began to form in his eyes and started to fall down his cheeks.

"Hey, hey, calm down. It'll be okay." Max calmed him down, grabbing one of his hands and holding it.

Will shook his head, unable to get any words out.

"Will it's going to be okay, I promise, please just try and calm down." Mike tried to hide his own panic, but quite obviously failed because Will only panicked more.

"Mike. Let me do the talking." Max looked up at Mike, who nodded and took Will's hand out of Max's and placed it in his.

"Okay, Will how are you feeling?" Max asked him gently.

"I have a really bad headache and it feels like I am about to throw up every organ in my-" He cut himself off my gagging and throwing up.

"Come on, get it out of your system." She sighed, rubbing his back while Mike moved the front of his hair.

Will began to cry even more which broke Mike's heart, he just wanted to give Will a massive hug and never let him go.

"I just want this to be over.." Will cried, and Max felt herself tear up.

"I know, Will. I know. It's going to be hars but you have everybody right by your side." She told him, her voice shaking.

Will continued to throw up while Max and Mike held him, comforting him.

"I need you to think for me, okay?" Max asked him.

"Okay?" Will sound confused.

"When was the last time you drank alcohol?" Max looked at him.

"I-I don't know.. Maybe like, 12 hours ago?" Will's mind fogged.

"Okay, that means that you're going through withdrawal. Just stay calm and please, whatever you do, don't relapse, okay?" Max told Will, who barely took any of it in.

"Y-Yeah okay." Will nodded, before vomiting again.

Will let out a loud cry and Max and Mike's hearts broke.

"Will.. It's gonna be okay." Mike teared up.

Will shook his head, crying loudly.

Lucas and Dustin came through the door as they heard him crying.

"Okay what's going on?" Lucas asked, worried for his best friend.

Will vomited again, which let Lucas and Dustin know what was going on.

"Oh.." They both spoke in sync.

"Will, you need to sleep. I'm going to get you a bucket and your going to bed." Max demanded, and Will nodded weakly, letting Max and Mike help him up.

They helped him get into bed and Max cleared a space on the floor for the bucket to go.

"Try and sleep, okay? Me and Mike will be out there for as long as you need. Don't worry." Max rubbed his arm, before leaving the room to let Mike talk to him.

Will was in hysterics by now, and he still felt like he was going to vomit.

"Will.." Mike manage to utter.

"I'm sorry.." Will cried.

"No, no don't be sorry. It's not your fault." Mike teared up.

"I'm really sorry." Will apologized, feeling guilty that Mike has to spend his summer looking after him.

"No, no please don't apologize." Mike tried his best not to cry.

"Go to sleep, you aren't thinking straight.." Mike told him, knowing if Will said any more he'd probably start crying aswell.

"..M'kay.." Will muttered, closing his eyes.

"Goodnight." Mike smiled at him.

"G'night.. love you."

im gonna genuinely kill my self cos ive had the fattest fucking writers block ever. this took me like 3 days to write and its actual shit WOOOO also guys vote for my story please 😝😝

{Word Count: 1046}