Chapter Twelve

"Ah, yes." The dwarf began, analyzing his array of possible replies to best answer her curiosity. He himself bore limited knowledge in terms of where her spirit had visited. "I believe the day was overwhelming and your reaction was redirected to an unconscious."

His response did not do much to solve the riddle in June's mind, but remnants of a feminine voice ran about mended channels and networks of her muscular system. She nodded, more so as an act for herself than for Skor.

There was a confusion that clung to her flesh, threatening to scrape freshly adjusted cognitive pathways just as it had before. Prior patterns were just as deeply imprinted as fingerprints, and scars that reflected fragments of the broken woman she could have been fell farther from the sanctification she was to achieve.

Even then, she could feel another world; one where she had never gotten to experience anything other than resources that would always have limited her. This was an energy that had to be reached for and did not pose threat to her reality.

She could feel the faint life of yet another fragment of her mother, a piece that was still pulsating with life. She could restore and establish this reality if she so desired, but not even the call of her mothers spirit would knock her from the axis that masters of fate used as a means to gently pull her in guidance.

Only then could she make out the phosphenes behind her eyelids to be stars—her stars.

"Yes, an unconscious." She mused, observing a happy sunshine dancing amongst golden blades of grass. The dampness of the region had a cool feel to the air, a mudstone ground ready to carry purpose wherever it may be encouraged to flow.

Unseen strands of darkened hair that hung from her ego clipped itself, the choice to shed those inches soldifying her choice to pursue the path Mother had made for her rather than the darkness that attempted to overcome. It was then she understood to another degree—despite what the dwarf had spoken into her knowledge—that to evolve, humanity was not to be stripped of their egos, but to embrace it as it is.

It did not promote a generalized concept of evil nor good as it was a one-perspective, biased point of energy that lived within a humanized perspective. Silly creatures for assuming they were to rid themselves of the very thing that made the human experience an experience.

Prior to the invasion of potently wicked spirits—ones that did encourage the growth of dark to overcome the balance of light—humanity was thriving. They lived in a harmony that allowed themselves to explore the basis of their nature, master it, then only would they ascend to a form of higher perspective.

June knew her privilege, and how this land helped her to wield a knowledge of herself without mortal experience. Her body had not reached full mental, emotional, or physical development.

Though a child of Mother, there was a seed within that did not reflect the familiar golds of life that June had become familiar with. Instead, a taste of vermillion greeted the tips of her fingers and sensations of cosmic desert dust settled atop Mothers armor of clay that solidified around her spine in protection.

"June...are you feeling well?" Skor was hesitant to disrupt the distant look she directed beyond his position in front of her.

All at once, her grasp on orange fell away and the sands of time fell to the soles of her feet. This absence was felt in both June and Mother, as the relief of a universal illumination no longer touched chakras where both resided.

This was the source they sought; the source that would drain and dry an overgrowth of dark irritants.

"Yes, I'm alright." She replied, refocusing her vision that seemed to have wandered, "Why do you ask...are you well?"