Chapter Seventeen

Though her essence bore limited physicality, there amongst the masses of inactive stardust and dissolution of ancient life forms floated the remains of what was anchored to permanence. The remaining circuits of eternity were anchored in orange hues of a magnificent intertwining of current.

It sparked as the activity in waves aligned with formations of a single gland. One that resonated with the zinging feel of breath that still called from a coating of anti-life within the trenches of universes that were in the process of being digested.

The energy in which was thieved still existed, yet tainted, as no energy could be destroyed. Even by the black holes that still struck mystery upon any form of state that existed in the circle of awareness. It did not matter where on this spectrum they would find themselves, as the vacuums existed outside the collective.

The stream in which it drifted did not align with any wave of life, which left it isolated to its own dark and murky growth. It devoured everything beneath it—everything it could consume without the risk of being torn apart by particles that would interfere with its own.

The tension was not of a familiar perception in front nor within the orange winding rope that expanded in length before the eyes of a mere disembodied essence. Just as it was not in front and within, there was no sense of it beneath or above.

As she dug further through the static of stagnancy, stirred and touched was the smallest of atoms as her existence expanded. In response, it connected them with elements left from golds and purples than would interact with minerals and metals.

Images of purple foams and green sparks and fields of icicles flashed behind a gland that continued the process of solidification in a way that could combat the urges of a hungry beast.

Developments took seconds from dying stars light years away, yet centuries from the timelessness that encompassed her in a genesis of rebirth.

A single eye blinked itself into existence, bearing a new array of electricity that jumped sporadically with the gather of visual data. There was absolute nothingness, to which was met with possibility.

The orange weavings that provided template for the being of femininity shone brightly within the small slits that dotted her newfound means of physical existence. With multiple pupils to welcome knowledge of different realms from varying times, the existence of what she knew to be the last was merely an occurrence of a wavelength that had expired. The crest had fallen and prematurely brought civilizations that built itself from the same waters down along with it.

However, the galaxies held many other oceans that echoed in orbits and circled sporadically around the ripples of pond that pooled in magnificence. Beginning as a reflection, a combustion gave way for June to manipulate. Though no reactant succumbed to light, the possibility of it echoed loudly and affected two of her many pupils.

Finally, the materialization of a small point in time opened for her to direct visibility through. Her influence was minuscule in the emptiness of space she was to work through, but all she was to do for result was merely be there. It was difficult to expand, however, expansion occurred naturally with the magnetic pull she presented.

Electricity danced more as it's source became greater.

It was so quiet and small, unsuspecting as the smallest dot caught fire from a different element; one charged with the presence of citrus. Orange expansion licked the void with small strings of fire. It was more so vacant streams that remained unseen, unheard, unfelt, therefore untouched. There were so many ways to perceive, yet those of who that had ruled before controlled a perception that was limited.

So limited to the point in which they could not activate the smallest points that would set fire to the smallest threads to be woven.

And weave is what they were to do.