Chapter 7

The alarm went of. Lizz opened her eyes, sighing loudly. She then rolled her eyes, and stood up. Sleepy she looked at her phone, shutting up the alarm. 10am. 10am!? Han gets here at 12!

Now Lizz was awake. She got up, changed into something decent and rushed to the living room. She quickly ate something before getting ready in the bathroom. God, that already took her 45 minutes? Now quick.
She pulled out her phone and searched for the foto of recipe her grandma gave her, when she told her about how things were going the first day she got here. She intended to make something for Han and her, that she ate a lot when she was a kid. She missed her already..
The first day she met Straykids, they talked a bit about food and Han said, he was super curious about her food back in Germany, so she intended to make her grandmas famous Schnitzel. Let's try. She didn't really know how to cook, but the instructions led her trough it perfectly.

She heard some rap music and sang to it while prepping the table as the doorbell rang. Lizz flinched. She quickly stopped singing and paused the music, ran to the door and opened it.

A really handsome(and short>:) ) man stood at the gate, a few metres away from her, holding many bags and boxes at once. As he saw the door opening and saw a girl standing in the doorframe, he instantly started to smile. And tried to wave her a hello, but failed, because of the heavy box he was holding. So he just did a quick bow. »Hi Lizz!« he said loudly while smiling big. »Hello Mr. Han« Lizz answered, smiled at him, bowed and went to open the gate for him. »Hey, no Mister here! I'm Jisung.« Han immediately responded. »Ok, Jisung« she said »Welcome to your new home! Let me help you« Lizz took the box he was carrying. »Thanks« Han said and followed Lizz as she let him into the house.

Han looked around. »It looks kinda different from the last time.« he said to Lizz. »Well, yeah I painted a few things new and the old lights hung too deep and I constantly hit my head everywhere, I'll guessed Hyunjin will have the same problem, so I changed them. Follow me. Is there anything you don't need in your room from the things you brought from home?« she answered. »Nah, everything in my room, please, noona« Lizz cringed. »No no, please don't call me noona, I'm just half a year older than you.«(She was born in March btw) »Can I call you that sometimes? Please!« he stopped to walk and just stood in the living room, looking at her with pleading eyes. Lizz noticed he wasn't walking anymore, turned around and fell into the trap. (PUPPY EYES ALARM!) She sighed, rung with herself before accepting her defeat. »fine. But not often! Or I start calling you Mr. Han.« she said. Han started to smile again and happily walked behind her again. »Yay, thank you noona! Hmm~ smells delicious by the way.« he said. Lizz smiled a little bit. He was adorable.

She turned the switch of the corridor with their rooms and started walking again. This box was really heavy. She started to wonder what was inside. »Woahhh« said Han as he noticed the painted doors. Lizz smiled. »Come, we'll pack your stuff out and then you can look at it closely.« Lizz painted the skzoo animals of everyone's door with a flower she assigned to everyone. »Did you paint that? It looks so good!« Han looked at every door amazed. »Thank you, I'm honored you like it.« she said, smiling. Behind the last door, Han and Lee know had their room. Lizz painted their door with hanquokka and leebit. Hanquokka had a dandelion in his hand, while Leebit held a big, purple tulip like a broomstick in his hand. Lizz opened the door with her elbow and put the box down immediately. »Urgh, what do you have in this box? It's heavy as fuck!« she sighed and immediately realized what she said and looked at Han with wide open eyes. Han realized why she was looking at him like this. »Ah, it's ok to swear around us. We do too, except Seungmin, but he changed his way to speak too, we just aren't allowed to swear on camera or in songs.« Lizz was relieved. Han walked to the bed on the left side and put his two plastic bags down on it. »Heh one good thing to move in early. You can choose the side.« he said with a small, evil grin. »There are more stuff in the bus.(he used it to move his stuff) Can you help me one time again?« he asked, while putting the box Lizz carried carefully on the table. »Of course. Wanna eat afterwards? I made something, you said you wanted to try.« Lizz said. »Oh, really!? Didn't we only met like 4 times and you already know what I like to eat?« Lizz blushed a bit out of embarrassment. »Well you mentioned it the first time we met and had that gossip talk..« Lizz mumbled. »you're cool.« Han said out loud and Lizz quickly turned around, changed the topic and Han just followed her.

Han had three big fat suitcases in the bus. After these were in the room, Lizz walked in the kitchen where the food waited. »Woah Val! This is German food? That's what you ment by me mentioning something! What is this called? And what's inside it?« Han really was energetic and talkative. She didn't think he would be like this, she heard he was an introvert. Lizz felt like a big sister seeing her little brother after a long time.

 Lizz felt like a big sister seeing her little brother after a long time

»so this is called Schnitzel. It's actually Austrian food, but they are like a state here in Korea. It's pork with, like, little bread crumbs around and then fried. Those are beans and that is sauce I made out of the fat of the Schnitzel, flour and some sauce powder.(it's a powder, with that you can basically turn everything wet into sauce. Don't you dare think wrong!) and you should know what those are.« she said, pointing at the potatoes.

»I wanna try right now. Let's eat!« Han excitedly said and took a plate from the table behind him. »Can you put it on my plate please? I don't know how much to take from everything.« Han said making his puppy eyes again. »Of course.« Lizz took his plate and put him from everything a little bit on the plate.

»Thank you noona!« he said, taking his plate and held Lizz her plate under the nose. He took the glass standing on her side of the table and asked: »What do you want to drink?« »Just water is ok.« She answered.

Such an random end but ok I hope you like it so far(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠). How have you been? I'd like to know🤌