Chapter 22

Chan's POV:

Suddenly she grabbed a pillow and hit me. Again! I fell down from the bed. Lizz used the time I was down to look at the flower I drew on her palm. »It looks really good« she said. »Well, thank you. I'm flattered« I said, while getting up. 

I took Lizz's pillow, which she threw at me and did the same to her, before I pounced at her again.

·–Time skip cause I'm lazy–·

It's 8pm. Lizz and I still talked and goofed, but it got obvious that she was really tired. We somehow landed on my bed, Lizz laying right against the wall. Right now, she slapped her hand on my harm and let it be there for a bit.

Then she took it of and looks at her artwork. She chuckled. »HA now you have a bit of my flower on your arm« she said. Then she yawned. Big time. »You can sleep if you want« I said to her, but she didn't listen. She looked at her hand, the one she hit me with. She looked sad. »What?« I asked her.

She looked so so pretty even when looked this exhausted. A few hairstrands covered a bit of her plump, pinkish lips, that looked so kissable.

»It's fading. No. It can't fade yet.« she said. It hit me right in the heart. She liked it this much? I looked in her eyes and saw this beautiful, pure girl, that I wanna keep forever.

I want her. I want to feel those lips on mine. I want to taste them. I want her to tell me how she loves me. I want to make out with her. I want her to feel my chest. I want to feel her waist. I want this girl to be mine. I don't want anyone else to hug her. I don't want anyone to get the looks I'm getting from her.
I need her.

I couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted to lean forward. I wanted to kiss those lips so bad.

Then the girl infront of me lost her consciousness. She just slowly lowered her head, her eyes closing before I could even get one centimeter closer to her.

I stopped what I wanted to do immediately. I mentally cursed myself for it. My heart pounded in my chest so hard, that I thought it's gonna explode into many small Channie heart parts. I laid down next to her for a bit, just inhaling her scent and enjoying the close distance between us, before I quietly got up and went into the living room.

The thing I saw when I entered the living room? A Han, on his knees next to I.N, also on his knees infront of Lee Knows, looking like he enjoyed what was going down under him. Looks like the two were trying to get Minho to make something to eat for them. I sighed before stepping in to get Minho to help me with doing something for them all.

I'M BACK BIACHES!! How are you all doing? I hope you got something to eat right now🐬🐬 Cause I don't lol
I'm currently on a 14h ride with a train to Italy😔😔